Khabib Gets 120-Day Medical Suspension After Tony Fight Guaranteed

How long will Khabib's medical suspension be?

• Total voters
Schaub's predictions do have up to a 5% accuracy rate, so probably not the wisest idea to "bet money on that" based on what Schaub thinks will happen.

Cerrone took a fight 3 months after the Ferguson fight, FKL was suspended a month, mostly for his staph, I think RDA was a month because he got eye poked. Khabib takes no damage in any of his fight, so I don't know why Schaub thinks he'll take more than any of Tony's other opponents.

This is what I expect from this fight

16abf06652d7eaa87c71d99fb178ce45.jpg

Anything less and I will be disappointed. Oh yea, they will be sidelined for 9 months.

I voted 0 days
Same here, purely because i honestly dont think this fight will happen (again), Is there somewhere i can place a bet on Tony being hit by a car driven by Dana's assistant, 3 weeks before the fight?

How can either of these two take a straight left from a 100% fit Conor clean on the button?

Answer - THEY CAN’T.

light work for khabib, doubt he even gets cut
tony is gonna eye poke the shit outta khabib tho, cause he is a dirty fighter

Doesn’t matter how long that suspension would be. He won’t fight until the end of 2020 anyways.

Same here, purely because i honestly dont think this fight will happen (again), Is there somewhere i can place a bet on Tony being hit by a car driven by Dana's assistant, 3 weeks before the fight?
Shut up,wimp

Schaub is a complete dumbass. Thought conor was gonna knock khabib out then thought Dustin would and now the retard thinks the fight is taking place in vegas

Imagine the suspension for tony if khabib will get 120 days...

Schaub's predictions do have up to a 5% accuracy rate, so probably not the wisest idea to "bet money on that" based on what Schaub thinks will happen.

Cerrone took a fight 3 months after the Ferguson fight, FKL was suspended a month, mostly for his staph, I think RDA was a month because he got eye poked. Khabib takes no damage in any of his fight, so I don't know why Schaub thinks he'll take more than any of Tony's other opponents.

Pettis 6 months for a nasal fracture.

Josh Thomson 6 months for having his face carved up.

Lee's staph wasn't in his eye, which is what his suspension was for specifically (his eye was cut by an elbow).

Back