Khabib Gets 120-Day Medical Suspension After Tony Fight Guaranteed

How long will Khabib's medical suspension be?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

khabib-nurmagomedov-tony-ferguson.jpg

“I heard Dana [said] Conor vs. Khabib would be the biggest UFC fight ever. And they keep saying Khabib this, Khabib that. Dude, Khabib has the toughest fight of his life coming up in April. The toughest fight of his life. That is not a gimme. That is by far the worst matchup he’s ever experienced in his life. Let’s say Khabib gets out of (UFC 249) with a win, a decision. I promise you he ain’t finishing Tony Ferguson. If there’s a finish, it’s Tony finishing Khabib. Bet money on that.

“However, let’s say Khabib beats him (I’m sure Vegas has him by decision). That thing’s not gonna be pretty, man. Khabib may get beaten the f*ck up. He might win, but he’s eating some elbows, there’s gonna be cuts, there’s gonna be problems. That ain’t going to be a fight where he can fight Tony Ferguson and then a month later take a fight. I guarantee you he gets a 120-day suspension after fighting Tony Ferguson. Win, lose, or draw, he’s getting a 120-day suspension. That ain’t gonna be quick, that thing’s gonna be a f*cking war! Those are the best two fifty-fivers on the f*cking planet! That’s the best matchup at lightweight of all-time!”

n5metedsl3m31.png

-Brendan Schaub, Below The Belt Podcast (h/t BJPenn.com)

Last edited:
Maybe he's right. Brendan knows a thing or two about being medically suspended.

4400b85ad998298d1c9554c70dff5eeb.gif

He was gonna take 6months off anyway so 120 means nothing

120 day suspension, subsequently lifted by doctors after 45 days. Followed up with a 6-9 month layoff while throwing out names like Manny and Floyd as potential opponents.
<{hfved}>

He needs a 3 month buffer on both sides of Ramadan so it doesn't matter anyways.

Khabib fights once a year, so doesn't matter about medical suspensions.

120 day suspension, subsequently lifted by doctors after 45 days. Followed up with a 6-9 month layoff while throwing out names like Manny and Floyd as potential opponents.
<{hfved}>

lol

Perfect response / post and perfect gif.

People here acting like other UFC champs have 3-4 fights per year. Khabib is active as every other champ

khabib-nurmagomedov-tony-ferguson.jpg

“I heard Dana [said] Conor vs. Khabib would be the biggest UFC fight ever. And they keep saying Khabib this, Khabib that. Dude, Khabib has the toughest fight of his life coming up in April. The toughest fight of his life. That is not a gimme. That is by far the worst matchup he’s ever experienced in his life. Let’s say Khabib gets out of (UFC 249) with a win, a decision. I promise you he ain’t finishing Tony Ferguson. If there’s a finish, it’s Tony finishing Khabib. Bet money on that.

“However, let’s say Khabib beats him (I’m sure Vegas has him by decision). That thing’s not gonna be pretty, man. Khabib may get beaten the f*ck up. He might win, but he’s eating some elbows, there’s gonna be cuts, there’s gonna be problems. That ain’t going to be a fight where he can fight Tony Ferguson and then a month later take a fight. I guarantee you he gets a 120-day suspension after fighting Tony Ferguson. Win, lose, or draw, he’s getting a 120-day suspension. That ain’t gonna be quick, that thing’s gonna be a f*cking war! Those are the best two fifty-fivers on the f*cking planet! That’s the best matchup at lightweight of all-time!”

n5metedsl3m31.png

-Brendan Schaub, Below The Belt Podcast (h/t BJPenn.com)
Agreed. Khabib can hold tony down for a couple of rounds but that's it. He isnt hurting tony. he didnt even really hurt al or even connie. Tony though, he's gonna bust khabib up.

I voted 0 days

When was the last time Khabib fought again?

What kind of medical suspensions have most of Tony's other opponents got?

1) Khabib never takes damage of any kind , just gives it.
2) Tony always takes damage even from gatekeepers.
3) Tony isn’t showing any way. If he does the top two statements will still be true.

hi-res-a5d527befb28eec03451e18cbd56367f_crop_north.jpg

Khabib: "Do I have to fight Ferguson?"
Dana: "Yes."

Back