Media Khabib: [Gaethje] hit like truck. No one hit me harder than Justin Gaethje

His defence is wild, I've seen Rodtang hit himself and take punches on purpose harder than anything Khabib has ever been hit clean by.

135 pounder though. There aren't a lot of guys that small that hit hard.

This is why GSP turned into a conservative wrestler middle to late in his career, the man knew his limitations, while he had great striking, it was always like playing with Fire.

This thing of beauty still sends shivers down my spine:
CreamyDimwittedCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Condit was so close.

lol Grazed? That's flush .

I never said he was wobbly, I just said the infamous "wobbly and hurt" clip

Ok, you got me, he hit him. My only point was that it is one of the most misrepresented episodes in UFC history, all because of dumbass Joe Rogan. We shouldn't even be talking about it honestly, i'm sure Khabibs been hit harder plenty of times, RDA tagged him flush a couple of times, Tibau Kneed him flush in the chin. That Michael Johnson punch probably doesn't crack top 5.

Most guys if not all in that weight class would have been rocked heavily by those punches and kicks Gaethje was throwing. It clearly shows how durable Khabib is. He's as tough as it gets.

Ok, you got me, he hit him. My only point was that it is one of the most misrepresented episodes in UFC history, all because of dumbass Joe Rogan. We shouldn't even be talking about it honestly, i'm sure Khabibs been hit harder plenty of times, RDA tagged him flush a couple of times, Tibau Kneed him flush in the chin. That Michael Johnson punch probably doesn't crack top 5.
I mean yeah, til this day people still think its the left hand that caught him. There's a lot of misconceptions about that whole fight.

135 pounder though. There aren't a lot of guys that small that hit hard.
It's all relative no? Pretty sure last time I looked Flyweights get more KO's than Lightweights in UFC.

All you people bringing up Johnson or posting the gif... did you see the Gaethje gif? It is pretty clearly harder (and two flush shots instead of one).

It's all relative no? Pretty sure last time I looked Flyweights get more KO's than Lightweights in UFC.
Got any data on that? That'd be wild if true/certainly counter-intuitive

That's what I was telling people right after they fought. Gaethje landed harder punches on khabib than anyone else. Harder than Conor, harder than the punches from Michael Johnson and Poirier that people think actually hurt khabib when they didn't

Khabib has a good Chin too.

justin was about to finish him in the first,it looked like domination to amateurs but couple more
of those leg kicks and khabib was leaving on a stretcher

Not only the punches but even with the leg kicks he didn't stop walking forward. What a fighter

All you people bringing up Johnson or posting the gif... did you see the Gaethje gif? It is pretty clearly harder (and two flush shots instead of one).

Got any data on that? That'd be wild if true/certainly counter-intuitive
Not right now, I'll try find it in a bit, was a good few months back I was looking into it.

you don't even believe it yourself but ok buddy
I can honestly bet that you have never seen a prime bj fight, otherwise you wouldn’t be so silly to dismiss my last comment the way you did.

That's what I was telling people right after they fought. Gaethje landed harder punches on khabib than anyone else. Harder than Conor, harder than the punches from Michael Johnson and Poirier that people think actually hurt khabib when they didn't

It's hard to talk about McGregor without people getting emotional but Khabib respected his power.
He was relentless with his grappling in the first round. Not doing much damage just making sure he took away as much energy as he could from Conor.
Smart as fuck but he definitely had respect for that power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back