Khabib fights Floyd; Conor fights Tony for interim.

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All signs points this will happen. No real belt on the line in boxing so it doesn't matter sport wise for the UFC LW division, and the interim then gains the prestige of the champion's belt, while the matchmaking still makes sense. Tony will take the Conor fight because he wants a payday, and in general he is just a badass who is all too happy to take all bums challenging his win streak, especially big payday ones. Lee Justin and all that fights people like Dan Hooker and Gillespie. They will challenge the interim belt while Khabib has his fight and waits to return after lengthy recovery(possibly even vacating his belt).

Sorry guys.

This is a win-win for Tony...he might not get a shot at the title...but he gets a hefty payday...he mentioned it in an interview already...if he doesn't get the fight vs. Khabib...he's cool with fighting Conor...I just hope he doesn't get shafted again...I'd like to see him fight Poirier win or lose...

I don't wanna see another MMA fighter get pieced up by one of the greatest boxers of all time.

We need Khabib vs T-Ferg. We deserve this.

Nah Khabib vs Tony sounds good to me.

Conor can lose to Nate again and then post another essay for a moral victory that his fans can cry over.

If it happens then the khabibtards will still say that he fights for legacy and not money <{MingNope}>

signs-point-to-yes.jpg

TS's method of determination

All signs points this will happen. No real belt on the line in boxing so it doesn't matter sport wise for the UFC LW division, and the interim then gains the prestige of the champion's belt, while the matchmaking still makes sense. Tony will take the Conor fight because he wants a payday, and in general he is just a badass who is all too happy to take all bums challenging his win streak, especially big payday ones. Lee Justin and all that fights people like Dan Hooker and Gillespie. They will challenge the interim belt while Khabib has his fight and waits to return after lengthy recovery(possibly even vacating his belt).

Sorry guys.

so only Floyd saying it points toward it happening please.

Khabib doesn't get any money fights outside of a possible Conor 2. Dana wouldn't let Khabib fight Floyd the way he let Conor. He won't even let Conor fight Floyd again either because he almost lost Conor for good after Conor got paid. He only got Conor back because of the bus incident and impending lawsuits against Conor. The UFC could have pressed charges against Conor as well, not just the people on that bus. & the fact that Conor is loyal, he would probably have paid for all the legal fees of all his friends who were involved in the bus incident as well. That is a lot of money. So basically the UFC had Conor by the balls and Conor had to play ball after the bus incident. Its going to be low pay for MMA fighters for a long time, because high paid MMA fighters don't fight.

Why the f* an amateur fighter at LW with a record of 1-1 would fight for the interim belt?
Stop with idiotic ideas please

Lets get real, Khabib cant box for shit so I'm betting Conor is pulling for Tony:)

If Khabib vs Floyd is somehow put together then Khabib should be stripped. The LW division has been a clusterfuck for long enough. I really hope that this Khabib vs Floyd nonsense fades away ASAP. Khabib vs Ferg is the only fight that matters.

Back