Khabib fears the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is

Kabib will absolutely starch Conor seven days a week and twice on Sunday. Go home, OP, you're drunk!

history will right this mistake ; khabib is trembling and his house of cards is falling

That's why he's trying to duck the rematch. He's enjoying the limelight that Conor gifted him while he can. But little does he realise, that either way, his days are numbered.

He'll lose to Tony, who soaks up pressure too well with his elbow and sub game.

Superfights are off the table, as all the WW wrestlers will stop his takedowns. Usman, GSP, Colby, Woodley. And Masvidal's TDD is too good as well. That knee to Askren struck fear into the Dagestani's heart.

You dont dominate someone for multiple rounds...as a fluke lol..

Nice try...theres a reason conor talking about 170 match ups..he knows at the end of the day as long as khabib champion hes not winning the belt back..probably hoping tony wins..

images

He knows he fought the worse version of Conor we've seen, I'm sure of that.

I think he'll take the fight coz he's as money driven as the next guy, and he'll be fighting for 25p on the pound fighting anyone else.

That's why he's trying to duck the rematch. He's enjoying the limelight that Conor gifted him while he can. But little does he realise, that either way, his days are numbered.

Superfights are off the table, as all the WW wrestlers will stop his takedowns. Usman, GSP, Colby, Woodley. And Masvidal's TDD is too good as well. That knee to Askren struck fear into the Dagestani's heart.

What a nonsense filled post. Those same WW's all beat the breaks off of Conor. And maybe Tony has can beat Khabib, but that has nothing to do with Conor who was dominated and finished inside four rounds. What Khabid did to Conor was not a fluke and you saying otherwise just demonstrates the delusional thinking of many conor fans. The desperation of you all is honestly sad to watch. If a rematch happens and then Khabib will control and finish Conor for a second time and sherdog is going to have to call a Crisis Help Line for you guys

You will have a chance to make some money betting on Conor.

Trying to stretch my imagination to its fullest I still can't see how you could call that fight a "fluke"

Last edited:
I’ve posted a few times on this subject today but I really honestly have to say, for anyone acting like what we saw last night wasn’t seriously impressive and sent shock waves through any of conors potential future competition, you are stupid. That was a serious and aggressive and precise performance on conked part no mattter anything else. And I dare to say that was one of the most accurate, beautifully switched and places head kicks in the history of the ufc. There’s no denying we have a new version of Conor, but I would also hate to see him immediately go back down to 155. I think his chances in a khabib rematch look even better

khabib paradoxally created the man Conor who is the one beating him now by showing him how he can be mopped with like the plenty of men Conor outfought.
The difference is that it is probly just a matter of want and commit when it comes to {<Mcgoat}

You've got something on your chin, oh it's Conman's nuts.

Even a dominant win for Conor can't remove the salt from that loss lol

He knows he fought the worse version of Conor we've seen, I'm sure of that.

I think he'll take the fight coz he's as money driven as the next guy, and he'll be fighting for 25p on the pound fighting anyone else.
Yeah just like motivated by Penn? khabib is a stylistic nightmare for him it's as simple as that.

Yeah just like motivated by Penn? khabib is a stylistic nightmare for him it's as simple as that.
Didn't say he wasn't, it was still the worse version of Conor.

OP seems legit. I often fear people that I absolutely dominate and embarrass, especially when they beg and plead mid fight.

100% agree TS, what a phenomenal post. Would read again.

"You see all those punches Conor is taking? He's trying to gas Khabib out!"
\
dominick-cruz-ufc-fight-night-58-qa-2.jpg

Khabib already beat the best version of Conor.
Conor was on a revenge mission , during the presser he even said he is prepared for 5 rounds and everything.
but the best version of Conor shit on canvas

he even beg Khabib to go light on him by saying its only business

His fans know it too. If it's such an easy win for khabib why not just fight him again?

That's why he's fighting a guy who is on 12 fight win streak and one of the best lw's ever

and Conor just fought a guy who is 4 and 7 in his last 11

<Cage33>

Khabib steamrolled Conor

Why would he let someone who he destroyed get to the front of the line when he is already incalculably rich and Conor put his family and countrymen on blast?

Let him beg like a bitter ex for the rest of his life.

Back