Khabib fat shames friend "This guy fight in KFC not UFC"

If youre fat you should feel bad. Its your fault and theres no excuse for not getting it right by now.

If youre fat you should feel bad. Its your fault and theres no excuse for not getting it right by now.

Words of wisdom from the person who decided ice cream was important enough to make into a username

Lol.
Khabib should be happy.
DC could cut to LW if he didn't eat so much and he'd fuckin' handled his buddy.

EDIT***
lol I just assumed it was about DC before watching the video. Ass outta you and me. Or just me really ;)

Words of wisdom from the person who decided ice cream was important enough to make into a username

Because he only has a few scoops he doesn’t take the tub out of the freezer and rest it on his gut while inhaling the whole thing in 5 minutes.

I mean khabib really comes across as an eaty sleepy trainy pray-y kinda guy... FWIW I work with morons with college degrees, I think it's pretty common in europe to speak multiple languages and being a phenomenal fighter doesn't mean you're super intelligent or anything.

Besides I can't shake the image of Neil degrasse Tyson sitting down and explaining theoretical physics to khabib. It would be awesome and needs to be it's own series on Netflix

<BronTroll1>

Doubt Neil can learn half the languages Khabib knows and speaking 5 languages is top 1 percentile

What's so wrong in warning people about their laziness? When I was kinda fat and people joked about that I always agreed with them and thought I should start working out.

IgIiEB1.gif

You wouldn’t last two days where I work.

Fat people should be shamed. I don’t want to look at that belly.

Only the tightest, ripped men drenched in hard earned sweat for your delicate eyes? Lol gay boy

Because he only has a few scoops he doesn’t take the tub out of the freezer and rest it on his gut while inhaling the whole thing in 5 minutes.

Yeah, if that were the case he wouldnt be icecreamguy, he would just be a guy who eats a few scoops of ice cream.

fat people deserve to be absolutely shamed

Tiramisu cake. Khabib thought he was going to die cutting weight and dropped out last minute. Vs tony

Doubt Neil can learn half the languages Khabib knows and speaking 5 languages is top 1 percentile

I work with a woman from Sweden who speaks 4 languages (okay so one short of Khabib). She is the dumbest, most worthless employee I've ever worked with.

No, I take that back. She is the dumbest, most worthless employee that ANYONE has ever worked with. I could put a potted plant in her chair and we'd be better off. Because at least the potted plant wouldn't make more work for others and fuck things up.

Sorry, this is apropos of nothing. Khabib might be brilliant for all I know. I really just wanted to vent about this idiot lady.

Carry on.

Back