Khabib fat shames friend "This guy fight in KFC not UFC"

Bullshit.

Unless you were like 50 stone, there is no way you could burn that many calories to lose anywhere near that in a month.
Not impossible. Seen fatties do it in Muay Thai camps from the humidity in Phuket. 4 hours training sessions a day.

Not impossible. Seen fatties do it in Muay Thai camps from the humidity in Phuket. 4 hours training sessions a day.

To lose 35lbs, you would need to burn around 4000 calories more than you took in every day. Even not eating anything, you still wouldnt burn enough.

In real life you're the one getting steamrolled all the time kid. Beta.
Awwwww you're back. First post on your new account and its a reply to me. How badly did I trigger you last time? I don't like to say rent free but holy fuck do I live in your head mate. hahahahahaha

XaCiV4e.gif

Khabib comedy is #1 Bullsh!t.
Khabib would be KO'd from a half pound side of bacon. Pork is his kryptonite.

Last edited:
To lose 35lbs, you would need to burn around 4000 calories more than you took in every day. Even not eating anything, you still wouldnt burn enough.
Maybe you're right. I'm not a doctor but I still think it wouldn't be impossible. If you went on a drug bender and ate fuck all you could.

I’ve been using the same signature since the Count said it.

Classic.

If you're ashamed of your body for being fat then stop being fat. It's that easy. Stop fucking eating shit food. I lost 35lbs in a month bc I decided I didnt want to be fat anymore a d started eating right and it worked that easily. I run 5-8 miles a day and before I couldn't make it to 1
Wow a hero to all fat people

He has a college degree.

He's fluent in 5 languages and is the technical equivalent of a blackbelt in about 5 martial arts... clearly a smart guy.

I mean khabib really comes across as an eaty sleepy trainy pray-y kinda guy... FWIW I work with morons with college degrees, I think it's pretty common in europe to speak multiple languages and being a phenomenal fighter doesn't mean you're super intelligent or anything.

Besides I can't shake the image of Neil degrasse Tyson sitting down and explaining theoretical physics to khabib. It would be awesome and needs to be it's own series on Netflix

<BronTroll1>

LMAO. Hahaha.

Hard not to love Khabib. He has hilarious one line-quotes as always. His 1 line-qoutes is underrated

Back