Khabib explains how to deal with belligerent drunks in the US

Be afraid, be very afraid..
CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

Tbf that's the most epic fist bump I've ever seen

Khabib is gonna break someones face with lay and pray? Ok
he doesnt lay and pray. You either dont know what lay and pray is your never watched any of his fights,prob both.

As a representative of the drunk Americans, I would like to offer Khabib a truce.

handshake-stunner-o.gif

khabib is a beast and all but hes a small dude. he wouldnt do shit against a big natty dude like me. id push his shit in.
Try it. That's what the huge footballer who got KTFO by Huerta thought as well....

We don't want to get run over or shot in the back.

Ironic
Graph-1-620x365.png

"The U.S. has higher rates of homicides from guns than Pakistan. At 4.5 deaths per 100,000 people, the U.S. rates aren’t much lower than gun homicide rates in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (5.2 deaths per 100,000 people). Annually, the U.S. has about two fewer gun homicide deaths per 100,000 people than Iraq, which has 6.5 deaths per 100,000."

People in america never understand what a shithole their country is because theyre too insular to ever leave.

No healthcare
Minimum wage below the poverty line
No annual leave
Mass shootings every couple of weeks
A society obsessed with fame whores

People in america never understand what a shithole their country is because theyre too insular to ever leave.

No healthcare
Minimum wage below the poverty line
No annual leave
Mass shootings every couple of weeks
A society obsessed with fame whores
I will say this. If your not gonna go see the world,see how the other sides live,then shut the fuck up cos you dont know as much as you think you do

Ironic
Graph-1-620x365.png

"The U.S. has higher rates of homicides from guns than Pakistan. At 4.5 deaths per 100,000 people, the U.S. rates aren’t much lower than gun homicide rates in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (5.2 deaths per 100,000 people). Annually, the U.S. has about two fewer gun homicide deaths per 100,000 people than Iraq, which has 6.5 deaths per 100,000."

thanks for the stats, my comment was only half serious.

having a bear as a pet is insanity. i don't care how domesticated it is.

he doesnt lay and pray. You either dont know what lay and pray is your never watched any of his fights,prob both.
Decision decision decision right before his "injury"

Random aside, anyone fight against someone using Khabib in UFC 2? Dude is impossible to get off you once he's on top. For some reason his transitions are 2x as fast as anyone else's.
Came across a guy who crucifixed/tko'd me with Khabib. I usually can get out of it but the guy was great at defending my transitions. His record was something like 100-4. His poor virginity

decision = lay and pray?
I suggest you watch the fights.
Holding people on the ground for 15 minutes without finishing them is lay and pray, what do u think GSP was famous for

Holding people on the ground for 15 minutes without finishing them is lay and pray, what do u think GSP was famous for
He dont hold people on the ground for 15 mins.
watch the fights playa. Fight pass only 9.99 a month

He dont hold people on the ground for 15 mins.
watch the fights playa. Fight pass only 9.99 a month
Ur right he wasnt able to hold gleison on the ground, still not sure how he got gifted that decision

Back