Khabib explains how to deal with belligerent drunks in the US

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score
I told him ‘I am a professional fighter. I can break your face. You have to calm down.’”

79826.jpg

Source : http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/...belligerent-drunks-us-america-russia-mma-news

Drunk Americans > Drunk Europeans

More like " I am a professional fighter. I can hump you. You have to calm down. "

Stepping to me while on Vodka is number 1 bullshyitz.

ct7ss2
yes after your brain matter is leaking on the street... he laid on him until the ambulance arrived.
Once he has u in his grip that usually seems to be it. I remember when he had RDA in his clutches- you could see on RDAs face that it was game over

was the drunk Tank Abbott?

that would have been a better story imo...

Random aside, anyone fight against someone using Khabib in UFC 2? Dude is impossible to get off you once he's on top. For some reason his transitions are 2x as fast as anyone else's.

Once he has u in his grip that usually seems to be it. I remember when he had RDA in his clutches- you could see on RDAs face that it was game over
him and DC can ragdoll men much larger than them, literally ragdoll. It is truly a scary level of skill.

Random aside, anyone fight against someone using Khabib in UFC 2? Dude is impossible to get off you once he's on top. For some reason his transitions are 2x as fast as anyone else's.
sounds pretty realistic to me

Back