Khabib: Everybody beats Nate Diaz, forget about him and his 11 losses

Everyone is saying Diaz is irrelevant, which is true.

Until he finally decides to fight and everybody tunes in. Everybody talks about it. Everybody makes a thread about it. And everybody enjoys the fuck out of the fight.

Nate Diaz does NOT talk well, does NOT sell fights on his own, is on a 0 fight winning streak and hasn't fought in 3 years.

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?
I read your words like a gay man's words.
Not racist. And not that theres anything wrong with your preferences.

Nate Diaz will be talked about forever. Kahbib not so much.
Why the Hell would anybody remember a bum gatekeeper stoner with almost as much losses as wins over a 27-0 undefeated dominant champion. People already forgot about Nate that's why he has to try to remain relevant by being a Twitter fighter.

Last edited:
Diaz had chances to fight Khabib he said no. Diaz should kep Khabibs name out of his mouth if he doesnt wana backup his words.

Diaz loses to anyone who has a resemblance of a gameplan.

Khabib takes him down at will while Nate calls him a pussy from the bottom and gives the finger. Khabib continues to make burger meat.

He should have fought Woodley for the belt. Yeah he probably would have lost but it was a shot at a title for FREE and it would have still been a pretty good payday.

Lets not forget Diaz will have no answer for Khabibs wrestling heavy game. Khabib can take down Diaz at will. Khabib might actually TKO diaz on the ground.
Khabib won’t tko him
But he will control him on the ground
Diaz hasn’t got a great chance of winning

Nate Diaz will be talked about forever. Kahbib not so much.

Khabib may well go down as the GOAT in one of the sport's most competitive divisions.
If it weren't for Conor, Diaz was pretty much doomed to be remembered as nothing more than Nick's brother.

No one will be talking about Nate.

Back