Khabib: Everybody beats Nate Diaz, forget about him and his 11 losses

Someone asked the eagle bear smesh and hes not shy boy,tovarich.
repeat all that shit........in American.

tenor.gif

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?
Gotten to.

I'm a big fan of both diaz brothers. But with nate his trash talk and self importance went way way beyond his record and accomplishments after he first beat conor.

I think it's because his trash talk on conor worked and he thought he had the right strategy now. Unfortunately it doesn't work without fighting and winning.

Now it is hard to root for him, he feels completely irrelevant compared to guys like khabib and tony and even conor, who despite the loss is at least fought a dangerous opponent.

Real fans already knew this, Conor fans are just delusional especially wanting Conor to come back for a rubber match LOL. Diaz is not elite, Conor is just bad fighting against Diaz hahah. Both get wrestle-fucked by elite grapplers except one won't tap.

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?

Are you assuming all black people are from the ghetto?

Are you racist?

Nate Diaz will be talked about forever. Kahbib not so much.

With Diaz, matchups make fights. And he has not proven very good against wrestlers. Khabib would ragdoll smash Diaz. I'm a Diaz brother fan, they come to bang and I appreciate that, but I see Khabib taking down Diaz at will.

so why nate turn down title fights with woodley or tony or gsp. if nate the star he thinks he is having him fight sells it self.

Money. He wanted more money.

Are you racist?
Must be social warrior liberal or butt hurt homo, but both are the same to me. Why do use black and ghetto? Do you think every black person is ghetto?

Back