Khabib: Everybody beats Nate Diaz, forget about him and his 11 losses

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?

Russians have a Russian accent.
Black people have a ghetto accent? What is a 'ghetto' accent?

Are you racist?

From now on I am going to read all your posts like the Swedish chef.
Ok, stop it, legit LMAO'd

Shouldn't mention Nate losses at Welterweight when he cuts to fight below.

no he cashed out and left which is what he wanted.

Well he also wanted to turn his new status into bigger fights with huge paydays. - but it never panned out.

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?

I hope not I don't see it as racist I just know what khabib sounds like and cannot help it. Sorry if it offended you and you see it as racist. Are you racist for seeing it that way?

Edit. To answer your question no I don't read in other accents just khabib and how was I supposed to know you had a Scandinavian accent? Don't flatter yourself I don't even know what a Scandinavian accent is. Not because I'm racist just because I don't generally know what one sounds like.

Last edited:

Are you racist?

I read this post in a high pitched whiny voice.

I love Nate Diaz and I'll always appreciate him for making that leprechaun look like a fucking joke, but he's his own worst enemy and has completely squandered all the momentum, hype and fame he had after the McGregor fights, which were going on 3 years ago now.

Well he also wanted to turn his new status into bigger fights with huge paydays. - but it never panned out.

so why nate turn down title fights with woodley or tony or gsp. if nate the star he thinks he is having him fight sells it self.

Diaz is a good fighter. nothing more. win one, lose one kinda fighter against good competition.

Both Diaz brothers have somehow parlayed that into being seen as legit contenders. Nick at least had some justification for that after his SF run, even though most of those wins were against 2nd tier opponents

I get it that a lot of fans like the Diaz bro image. Both of them fight hard and have skills.

but yeah - they are "fun fighters" rather than contenders.

I think it would be fun for Nate to fight Cowboy or McGregor (again).

Let's just not waste energy talking about the belt

Could have become a mega star after the McGregor fights and made even more money but chose to be an idiot and shit talk on Twitter.

^ i cant quote you anymore because im a white belt..but when you are in mexico on vacation thats not an advantage.

and the fact remains. Diaz finished Conor.

Diaz has not beating a single truly elite fighter on the p4p list. hes not well rounded enough or honestly "good enough" this is coming from a diaz fan.

he did beat conor though and you cant change that, conor is not elite when compared to the truly elite in the UFC.
"Conor is #1 easiest fight in ufc" - Khabib

shit talking about the 209 is a no-no. I'm happy for Khabib. but he ought to shut up now.
Someone asked the eagle bear smesh and hes not shy boy,tovarich.

Are you racist?
No i read your words with an Indian accent, the indian with sniper aim on the forehead not the ones with tomahawks and red paint

Are you racist?

I've always read your posts with a valley girl accent.

Are you racist?

Yo dawg, if i be speakin in a mofolkin “ghetto way”, don’t you be reading it in a “ghetto way?” If not, you be da racist homey.

Back