Khabib: Everybody beats Nate Diaz, forget about him and his 11 losses

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?

You got nothing better to do with your life?
Also, do you realize you are the one being racist here? Stereotyping?

Life advice for free: When you have nothing useful to add, STFU.

Those guys have emotional issues and get angry when someone taunts them. Then they fought exactly how they shouldn’t have.
Mj is a wild boxer with a slight wrestling
Cerrone is a kickboxer who struggles when backed up
They lost because Diaz was better
I don’t think either could of done anything differently

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?
Will do from now

<BC1>

Are you racist?
I'll probably read your words in Corky's voice from now on

From now on I am going to read all your posts like the Swedish chef.
giphy.gif

Nothing but facts, Diaz must be so triggered right now and likely is going to make a clown of himself again on Twitter

lmao i love Diaz but hes not wrong. Diaz gets beat folds vs the truly elite fighters..Notice he has a win over conor. LOL

Yeah as much as I love Nate Diaz, hard to blame Khabib for this comment. Diaz lost most of his major fights. Cerrone and Conor are his biggest wins by far (Gomi would have counted at some point, but he was really over the hill when they fought).

There's no way the guy deserves a title shot at this point. Last fight was a loss to Conor in 2016.

Are you racist?

Why would black people speak in “some kinda weird ghetto way?”

Congratulations, you’ve outted yourself.

Piece of shit confirmed.

“No, I don’t know. Like, people forgot about him,” Nurmagomedov told Submission Radio. “That’s why he tried to be on media, like, try to trash talk me and something like this. We all know about him. How many times he lose? Like, 12 or 11? Like, everybody, all top fighters beat him. Like, Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Dos Anjos, Conor. Everybody beat him. Like, forget about him.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/21/...ate-diaz-how-many-time-he-lose-like-12-11-mma

#facts not sure how people think the diva brothers are fighters.

Diaz missed his chance to capitalize on the Conor money. It's been too long now, and his value likely isn't what it once might have been.

no he cashed out and left which is what he wanted.

Are you racist?

reading in russian tone has nothing to do with race you stoner

It's the easiest high profile fight available for Khabib, he shouldn't look down on it. Lesser grapplers had no issues cruising to a decision against Diaz.

please the conor fight will be easier and there money to be made from that. 2 millon people arent buying the nate diva fight

“No, I don’t know. Like, people forgot about him,” Nurmagomedov told Submission Radio. “That’s why he tried to be on media, like, try to trash talk me and something like this. We all know about him. How many times he lose? Like, 12 or 11? Like, everybody, all top fighters beat him. Like, Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Dos Anjos, Conor. Everybody beat him. Like, forget about him.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/21/...ate-diaz-how-many-time-he-lose-like-12-11-mma
shit talking about the 209 is a no-no. I'm happy for Khabib. but he ought to shut up now.

Back