Khabib: Everybody beats Nate Diaz, forget about him and his 11 losses

Well, he loses because he has fought for a while and because he will fight anyone. I think he would do better at ww he did better against Rory than Woodly did. Don't think he can beat Khabib.

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?
Whoa...back the truck up on the Scandinavian talk mister.

wow, josh thompson is khabibs training partner and he didn't even mention his win over diaz.
Only loyal to muslims I guess

Diaz did beat Cerone though... And it was not even close...

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?

g8gezh455cwy.jpg

Diaz did beat Cerone though... And it was not even close...

Cerone was starting to comeback though. He might have won if it was 5 rounds. That's a rematch I'd like to see, too bad Diaz doesn't fight anymore.

lmao i love Diaz but hes not wrong. Diaz gets beat folds vs the truly elite fighters..Notice he has a win over conor. LOL

he has a win on short notice at 170lbs...when conor had a full camp just for him, he beat him...

“No, I don’t know. Like, people forgot about him,” Nurmagomedov told Submission Radio. “That’s why he tried to be on media, like, try to trash talk me and something like this. We all know about him. How many times he lose? Like, 12 or 11? Like, everybody, all top fighters beat him. Like, Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Dos Anjos, Conor. Everybody beat him. Like, forget about him.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/21/...ate-diaz-how-many-time-he-lose-like-12-11-mma

Any Khabib quote is unreadable until you say it in his accent and all of a sudden it becomes beautiful poetry

^ i cant quote you anymore because im a white belt..but when you are in mexico on vacation thats not an advantage.

and the fact remains. Diaz finished Conor.

Diaz has not beating a single truly elite fighter on the p4p list. hes not well rounded enough or honestly "good enough" this is coming from a diaz fan.

he did beat conor though and you cant change that, conor is not elite when compared to the truly elite in the UFC.

Are you racist?
You can't be fucking serious.Lmfao Gtfo

Yeah neither are offensive grapplers. Everytime Diaz fights a wrestler he gets torn a new asshole
I know
I’m just correcting the false Narrative that he is a “bum”
He’s pretty good as long as you don’t wrestle him

Back