Khabib: Eddie has turned down a fight with me twice, he's 100% ducking

The difference is fans pay the bills and fighters dont. Ducking and never best fighting best is what ruined boxing. Dana has talked about this extensively. But now he's doing the same shit.
You say that but are you going to order/watch Diaz/Mcgregor on Saturday?

A win against Nate doesn't make you the #1 contender. Fergie is fighting RDA so there is only one option...Khabib.
It does when you demolished a whole division and were supposed to fight RDA until he pussied out.

Khabib can wait...he should be familiar with waiting by now.

Conor has a date with Aldo next. Anything else is unacceptable.

Unless Khabib is lying the UFC has already offered Alvarez the Khabib fight twice. But Khabib just may be full of shit.

I firmly believe they'd give Conor a shot at 155 if he squeaked by Nate, no matter what they said recently. After he lost at 196 I remember they were suggesting he would defend next and bam! they rebook the rematch instead.

Khabib talks a lot of shit so who knows. Imo, if Alvarez gets his way and skips Khabib it has nothing to do with his bargaining power, but simply with Dana&co wanting to make a different fight.

Dana's waiting for the outcome of McGregor/Diaz before making a decision

Khabib turned down serious LW contenders twice, he's ducking everyone.

No one wants any part of Khabib. He beats anyone in that division.

It does when you demolished a whole division and were supposed to fight RDA until he pussied out.

Khabib can wait...he should be familiar with waiting by now.
In which division ? Last time he got his ass kicked by a LW who is not even top 3. Tyron should fight Stephen and Alvarez Khabib or Fergie. They are no Anderson Silva or GSP. They need to fight against true LW contenders.

We only care if Woodley wants money fights. We ignore the white champs wanting to get that paper though.

Khabib doesn't have as strong of a case as Wonderboy had.

Also people do care and are saying Khabib deserves the shot and Eddie is ducking. There was a fan that took him to task over it on the Q&A.

Racebaiting retard.

I'm all for Khabib taking the division, the guy just has to fight twice a year. I don't really care to get a Cain of LW, even if he is good.

Yup, for freeeeee
How are you watching for free? At a bar?

I don't want you to say if you are stealing it or not. That is not my point. My point is that you are directly (even if you go to a bar or a friend's house) or indirectly supporting these type of fights. If you don't want them to "duck" legitimate contenders for other fights, don't support them.

In which division ? Last time he got his ass kicked by a LW who is not even top 3. Tyron should fight Stephen and Alvarez Khabib or Fergie. They are no Anderson Silva or GSP. They need to fight against true LW contenders.
They "need" to. Come on man, this is the UFC. They will be booked in the fight that will potentially make the most profit.

Lol this guy has a win over some no name in 2 years, thats it. I 100 percent can assure eddie is not ducking khabib, he doesnt think he deserves a title shot but that's a different story.

Lol this guy has a win over some no name in 2 years, thats it. I 100 percent can assure eddie is not ducking khabib, he doesnt think he deserves a title shot but that's a different story.
He doesn't think and instead he calls a guy who never fought in the Lightweight division and who lost his last one. What a logic !

Back