Khabib: Eddie has turned down a fight with me twice, he's 100% ducking

I can't blame them for wanting big fights. They are prize fighters after all and they should go after the biggest prize. Sadly we may see MMA go down the same route as boxing where the fight refuse to fight the best. What Khabib should do more of is trying to sell himself more (which may be what he is doing now). Conor, Jones, Ronda and perhaps to some extent Tito have changed the game in certain respects.

I think Eddie would outlast Khabib and light him up in the later rounds.

We only care if Woodley wants money fights. We ignore the white champs wanting to get that paper though.

Nah, all of the duckers deserve the same shit. Fuck Woodley, fuck Alvarez, fuck Bisping and fuck Nunes.

Tweet tweet tweet, kebab the tweety bird on Twitter again, and yet again, claiming people are ducking him.

You know what would be thread worthy? When Khabib goes a day without posting anything on social media, and spends that day training to fight a top ten opponent to show he's worthy of his erroneous #1 spot.

Tweet tweet tweet, kebab the tweety bird on Twitter again, and yet again, claiming people are ducking him.

You know what would be thread worthy? When Khabib goes a day without posting anything on social media, and spends that day training to fight a top ten opponent to show he's worthy of his erroneous #1 spot.

Khabib suffers his first loss via Sherdog TKO

PWNT

We only care if Woodley wants money fights. We ignore the white champs wanting to get that paper though.
Eddie didn't sit out for months and months, claiming he was the #1 contender and deserved a title shot and THEN after he won the title, said ranking don't matter. In other words, Eddie isn't a hypocrite. But make it all about race...

They are waiting for the Conor vs Nate fight, if Mc Gregor wins, they´ll catapult him to the least difficult challenge, which is Alvarez, that´s why they even put him against RDA and not Khabib or Ferguson in the first place. No way they´ll let Khabib roaler coaster their golden goose for 25 minutes.
I think so 2 , they will wait for the outcome of Nate vs. Conor. if Conor wins they will fix the fight with Eddie, if Nate wins, they can fix Eddie vs Khabib and would say this is what the fans asked for

Last edited:
People on 7+ fight win streaks that have defeated #1 contenders and former champs shouldn't have to be begging for title shots. Especially against fresh champs.

The game has gotten down right silly.

Only a few more days until CM outcome. EA just won his title 6 weeks ago so should not be rushed into his 1st defense against a very inactive fighter even though his record puts him near the top. If CM wants EA then UFC would sell more tickets & PPV's. If no CM then still plenty of time to book Khabib.

It's probably going to the winner of Conor and Nate. Title shots are based on popularity now. Honestly the title doesn't mean shit these days. Near half the champs aren't even the best fighters in their division.

I'd love to see Khabib smash Eddie.

1 fight in 2 years against a can does not make you the #1 contender.

The UFC is waiting for Conor to win first. Conor wins and he has Alvarez.

It's set in stone.

1. Nate
2. Alvarez
3. GSP
4. Retire.

That's the plan.
A win against Nate doesn't make you the #1 contender. Fergie is fighting RDA so there is only one option...Khabib.

Eddie didn't sit out for months and months, claiming he was the #1 contender and deserved a title shot and THEN after he won the title, said ranking don't matter. In other words, Eddie isn't a hypocrite. But make it all about race...
Is Eddie even white? Alvarez is a South American name...

Edit---- He's Puerto Rican/ Irish... save the race bullshit.

Khabib is the #1 contender. RDA and Ferguson are booked against each other. This match should be signed already. Get your shit together Dana.
Alvarez will have an opponent after this weekend.

Is it right? Nope. But that's how it is. Alvarez will fight the winner of Conor/Diaz II.

FWIW I thought Ferguson had a stronger claim than Khabib anyway.

You are somewhat right.

If this is true, then I want all of the stupid clowns that wrote and told me that Woodley would have to fight Thompson if the UFC asked him. So it turns out the fighters have some say in who they fight. Who knew?

I did.

A win against Nate doesn't make you the #1 contender. Fergie is fighting RDA so there is only one option...Khabib.
I agree with your logic, but I am certain Alvarez hasn't had an opponent booked because Dana knows Conor/Alvarez or Diaz/Alvarez will be far more popular than Khabib/Alvarez.

Still mystified by Ferguson/RDA - what happens if RDA wins? Is he back to #1 contender? A Khabib rematch while the winner of Conor/Nate fights Alvarez?

Back