News Khabib earned $10mn vs Dustin Poirier, charges 78k as speaking fees

Top guys have always been paid really well. GSP earned something like $5 million for a fight before and I don't ever recall Hughes or Liddel complaining about pay.

Its most of the roster that could be paid better. Not saying everyone signed by the UFC should be able to quit their day job, especially given the kind of scrubs the UFC signs nowadays, but I think the sport would be better off if it was easier to make a living in the sport.
I was being sarcastic

I don't know his father..

But Ali comes off like the biggest scumbag in the game..
but the quote is from the father who comes out as very honest, add the dana white comment, the forbes article, and the fact that khabib has more than 20 million followers. I dont know why it is s hard for some dudes to believe that the dude is crazy rich, he need to post his bank account ?

Dana is going to start adding a % of rights to any speaking arrangements for new contracts at this rate, if he hasn't already.

but the quote is from the father who comes out as very honest, add the dana white comment, the forbes article, and the fact that khabib has more than 20 million followers. I dont know why it is s hard for some dudes to believe that the dude is crazy rich, he need to post his bank account ?

Only Conor has the God given right to be rich in the UFC.

Didn't he say he doesn't care about money and doesn't do anything for money?

And that means that he should fight for free, because you know, everything in this world is free :rolleyes:
Show me in my statement where I implied he should fight for free? I'll wait. And I'll make it easy for you so you can understand. Speaking arrangements for such an exorbitant sum contradicts what he said.

Last edited:
I don’t know that he comes off as honest? You have to give me some examples. He comes off like he is constantly bragging overly so about his son. A lot of sports dads do that. And they do it constantly. Novak Djokovic the great tennis player. His father is constantly saying stupid shit overly bragging about his kid. Lavar Ball anyone??

I don’t know that he comes off as honest? You have to give me some examples. He comes off like he is constantly bragging overly so about his son. A lot of sports dads do that. And they do it constantly. Novak Djokovic the great tennis player. His father is constantly saying stupid shit overly bragging about his kid. Lavar Ball anyone??
give me exemple of his father lying then ... lol again dana himself said khabib is crazy rich ... he got 1 000 000 dollar just to watch a boxing fight

Well deserved.

Khabib is the biggest active superstar in the UFC today

He deserves the money, all he does is smesh people and his interviews are getting more and more entertaining. He's a legitimate superstar in MMA.

However, I don't believe that rat Ali, he probably does charge $78,000 for appearences. Ali always trying his best to raise those rates for the commission.

"If you have money go in your hand, this is very good. If money go in your mind, this is very bad." Interesting quote from Khabib Nurmagomedov last night, as he talked about donating to Dustin Poirier's charity.

give me exemple of his father lying then ... lol again dana himself said khabib is crazy rich ... he got 1 000 000 dollar just to watch a boxing fight

The burden is on you buddy LOL.. You made the claim about him being honest.. The court would like some proof.. Maybe he lies. Maybe not.. I am skeptical. You seem certain.. Oh BTW using Dana as an example of anything you should know better than that.. Step your game up man..

The burden is on you buddy LOL.. You made the claim about him being honest.. The court would like some proof.. Maybe he lies. Maybe not.. I am skeptical. You seem certain.. Oh BTW using Dana as an example of anything you should know better than that.. Step your game up man..
well ur honest until ur not, so until u prove me he lied once, he is honest. Dana doesn't have any interest in saying that khabib is crazy rich, btw masvidal said he liked the khabib fight because there is a lot of money involved, btw, yahoo reported that khabib got paid a million dollar just to watch a boxing fight in saoudi arabia, btw forbes just made an article on khabib being the most successful young "russian" money wise, btw the dude has 20 millions followers, just one post of sponsoring make huge money.

But if u want to think that the dude is on the same lvl as a dan hooker, that's ur choice bud ...

He deserves the money, all he does is smesh people and his interviews are getting more and more entertaining. He's a legitimate superstar in MMA.

However, I don't believe that rat Ali, he probably does charge $78,000 for appearences. Ali always trying his best to raise those rates for the commission.

Ali is always going to talk shit to raise the value of his fighters. Khabib is a star, he is rich but charging 300 000K for appearances ? Come on...

Back