News Khabib: Dustin is a tougher fighter than McGregor

So basically you mean the failed take down attempts on round 3 weren't failed?
Khabib changed his mind during them and let Conor go?
so you mean Conor had zero moments when Khabib stand infront of him for 5 min. and failed 3 TD attempts

poirier is a beast ! I watched all of the khabib fight live, there aren't one where I thought khabib was in trouble, only dustin put khabib in trouble ! the diamond will beat conor, and then rematch with khabib !

As if Khabob would say anything good about Conor lol
he said conor has "good boxing, good footwork, good timing, good power, but he is tap machine, his grappling is 0 " honestly coming from khabib it aint that bad ...

I don't know if we are countrymen since he didn't respond in Croatian.Naški is just shorter for "po našem" (when someone would explain how its said on our language or how we say it).

Making some progress,not too far.
You can check everything yourself about thag topic and come to our croatian forum to see some stuff ans there we can really discuss.
I like Ramzan.
every man who like his country should like ramzan : " send them to canada" ...

It's Khabib stating this.

There is a discussion to be had, what was more impressive..

winning 1 very close round where you almost got beat at your own game while cheating and hooking gloves to keep Khabib from connecting his hands and taking you down. Or...

Going for a submission on the ground against Khabib and having him in most serious troubles we've seen in years, but loosing the round and the fight 1 round earlier.

Honestly, neither had much success. It's really a pointless debate.

Anyone who thinks Conor did anything impressive against Khabib is way off, he literally should have been disqualified for that performance. If he hadn't been blatantly and shamelessly cheating all throughout the fight, he would've been finished sooner. He lost everywhere the fight went and even in round 3, he was not taking over at any point.

In terms of potentially fight-altering strikes, Dustin basically landed a punch or two and that was it. The follow up shots weren't doing much, Khabib was fine. It was exciting in the moment but when you look at the replays, he really got too much credit there. Then Khabib admits that he baited the guillotine, so Dustin wouldn't have even locked that up in the first place if Khabib didn't want him to. You really can't give him much credit for that either.

All in all, it's a guy who cheated repeatedly and still never managed to look like he was going to win at any point against a dude who landed one or two good punches in the entire fight. If I had to pick a side, I'd go for Dustin because at least he fought fairly and still had one good moment. Conor should've been disqualified and couldn't even give Khabib or the fans a single strike or barrage where it looked like he was going to do some real damage and take over the momentum of the fight.

So active Poirier gets finished in 3rd compared to inactive Conor who gets finished in 4th and actually winning one round is tougher than Conor?
{<huh}

Haters can ignore that all they want.

and McFanboys can ignore context all they want.

Pointing out that Conor won a round vs Khabib is akin to pointing out that he evened the score with Nate.

Sure, both are true...but merely stating those two points in isolation is to purposefully ignore the highly meaningful context around them.

Sooooooooooooooo Khabib cuts massive amounts of weight to be the bigger/stronger man and STILL his only path to victory is to drain his opponents energy before he jail rapes them into submission.

Fuqq that dude.

Fight men your own size.
His opponents know what he's going to do and yet it's somehow his fault? Also, he's fucking 5'10, he is fighting men his own size, idiot.

I despise Conor, but I think he put up a better fight than Dustin.
I believe Khabib likes Dustin as a person and so is just saying nice things about him.
In fact, I believe Khabib "carried" Dustin a bit, and didn't punch him as often as usual, because he didn't want to beat the dog shit out of a nice guy.
Khabib pretty much kept is "grappling only" on purpose. He usually tries to beat people's heads in.

Dustin at least had some moments
Conor got his ass whooped, even the third round which Conor "won"
I think it broke him more than the second round, Khabib stood infront of him, landed the bigger shots, slapped him around, and Conor ended the round saying "its only business sir"
HE SLAPPED HIM
kKDYWmk.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

D1axLKM.gif

DrearyCheeryDog-max-1mb.gif

McGregor couldn't even get on to the Irish Olympic boxing team, it's such a fiction his boxing is any good, I genuinely wasn't surprised to see him getting beaten on the feet by khabib. Fucking hilarious though.

Conor lasted longer. Imo he is just setting things up for a second fight.

obviously you didnt watch the fight.

I guess you mean Conor with having zero moment. Khabib was infront of Conor for 5 min. in round 3 and as you well said , Conor had zero moment
Dustins moment was a fraud, he didnt catch Khabib, he wasnt rocked and the choke was no in well....he had the neck but bad positioning....

Conor at least stuffed a few TD's and won a round...neither did well but Conor did better lol.

If only this sport had some kinda objective measurement we could use to determine something like this.

Maybe we could divide the fight up into 5 different sections, call them rounds or something, and then award a winner of each round using a scoring system. Then whoever has the most points at the end wins. Under such a system it would be easy to figure out who had done better as they'd have more points.

But maybe that's just crazy talk.
Why do you constantly ignore conor‘s cheating during the khabib fight? What do you have to say about that. Khabib would have looked more dominant if the leprechaun didn‘t cheat his ass off to get in better positions.

I feel like Dustin only get praised after this fight because he’s a good guy.

Nothing - nothing - about his performance made me believe that he is better than I expected. Dropping for a guillotine is not enough.

That was a really bad fight for him. Wasn’t close at all.

That's because Dustin's not a lil bitch.

So active Poirier gets finished in 3rd compared to inactive Conor who gets finished in 4th and actually winning one round is tougher than Conor?
{<huh}

Haters can ignore that all they want.
How can you deny it? Porier actually had moments in the fight. By khabibs own admission he was worried about the guillotine. Conor didnt make khabib worry about shit. The 3rd rd in the conor fight,khabib took the rd off and conor still hardly did anything in that rd.

I feel like Dustin only get praised after this fight because he’s a good guy.

Nothing - nothing - about his performance made me believe that he is better than I expected. Dropping for a guillotine is not enough.

That was a really bad fight for him. Wasn’t close at all.
Still better than conor did. Which isnt saying much.

"Conor #1 easiest fight in lw division" - khabib

Still better than conor did. Which isnt saying much.

I don’t agree. Conor stopped takedowns, got on top but was a bit naive. Even separated from the clinch. Still was a bad fight.

Dustin looked like an amateur unfortunately.

All just another excuse to shit on Conor. Poirier did absolutely nothing special in that fight, he threw some bar fight haymakers and was still getting jabbed up as Khabib backed off and then blew his arms out on a guillotine that had a .03 percent chance of working. Conor put on a better fight but cheated his ass off to do it. Both got shitted on. Conor is an easy target and Dustin is too nice of a guy for people to call out his performance.

Back