News Khabib: Dustin is a tougher fighter than McGregor

Yes I understood you were arguing about dialect and accusing each other of not knowing Croatian. We also say po nashemu.
That guy is being an asshole though, wtf is with the unwarranted aggression and hate?
You guys need to meet and have a 3x5minutes to see who's the cigan of you :).
Where are you from fellow Slav?
He still doesn't wanna come to cro forum to show what he knows and just spills some shit i don't care about.
Nah.
You are repping Croatia but posting more outlandish shit than the standard shertard. This is bad and I'm pretty sure both Mirko and Stipe would tell you the same shit, while Branko would probably straight up smack you for that. Just saying, since you put them in your Sig.
Liking Kadyrov. Yeah. Ok.
Again i invite you to Balkan fight forum and let's talk there,this pointing finger shit you do doesn't mean anything to me,lets discuss over there instead of spamming here.

Yeah - Poirier actually gave Khabib moments of trouble, and had some (limited) success.
Even in the round that McGregor won, you'd be hard-pressed to find an example of him looking remotely successful.

He still doesn't wanna come to cro forum to show what he knows and just spills some shit i don't care about.

Again i invite you to Balkan fight forum and let's talk there,this pointing finger shit you do doesn't mean anything to me,lets discuss over there instead of spamming here.

Well I translate a bunch of Russian interviews on here. So take a wild guess :).

Yes McGregor "won" that round on paper by landing a little more strikes, but he did not dominate in any way and it was a very close round to everyones surprise. Khabib had him figured out and even said before the fight that he would wrestle him and gas him, knowing he had a shitty gas tank, and then he would box with him.

Conor wouldn't have won a single round if Herb actually would have done his job and deduct a point for all that fence/shorts/glove grabbing

Khabib arrived in Dagestan at 4 am with a private jet from UAE. He told the journalists he wanted to arrive while people were sleeping to avoid a big fan gathering at the airport and promised the fans a meeting in about 1 week.

Q: Did Poirier do anything during the fight that you weren't expecting?

A: Yes, he was physically strong, he was very slippery. And of course the guillotine he was going for in the end of the fight surprised me a little, because I didn't expect it to go in so deep. But I was ready for the guillotine, I saw that he tries to go for it with his right hand and it was part of the plan to give him my neck so he could waste his energy. But this time I gave up my neck and he took a deep hold, so I had to worry a little.
All in all he is a tough opponent, very tough, it turned out that he was a lot tougher than McGregor.

lol, that has to sting Conor.

Ferg vs Khabib is the Mayweather vs Pacquiao of MMA. The fight everyone has been waiting for many years that will finally decide who's the man at LW.

And just like witch Pacman vs Mayweather, one fighter will be an old man and past his prime when the fight finally happens. It's a shame.

Sorry, I'm at sherdog to shitpost exclusively in "UFC Discussion" as you can see from every single one of my 1,5k postings. Since I was devastated after my favourite forums on "nokaut.com" died back in the day, I'm not interested in new subscriptions. Things were a lot more respectful and serious back then though, so mb I'm just getting old.

Thanks for the offer though.

Conor cheated to not look so bad, we all know that. Holding gloves, knees to grounded opponent, holding cage bla bla bla. He was in survival panic mode

Predictable response from Khabib, he obviously hates McGregor so of course he would say this but its obvious Poirer was the easier fight, he landed what, 12 strikes?

This is the narrative of the fight. 100% And I'm not even a Khabib fan type... He was better than Conor EVERYWHERE .. ALL OF THE TIME. Conor was on the crest of a wave in that fight ... but that crest was to become a washed up .. He was so comprehensively beaten that a 2 time world champion with many years of experience literally couldn't process it...."H....H....h.h.h.h He's not taking TOO many shots... I think he's trying to gas Khabib out".

The stand up in the 3rd round was Khabib's "point at the floor in the center of the cage" moment ala Holloway. Hands down. Slapping him. Talking to him. Countering sharp and fast....... I think that was gangster as fuck. That was what took Conor's soul. And he still has it. I knocked you down. Beat you senseless on the ground. LET YOU stay on your feet for a whole round and STILL SLAPPED YOU like Nate did.

It was as bad of a beating as a top level fighter has taken since Barao/TJ.

You notice how there are no Conor highlights of that fight ... Literally just fouls, knock downs, slaps and taps.
Boy, that was brutal. If Conner or Irish fans read your post, they'll want to give up living.

props for Poirier, but Khabib's toughest fight is still ahead of him: Ferguson

i also believe Gaethje and maybe GSP would (will?) be harder fights, so Khabib better stay humble and motivated if he wants to retire undefeated
I agree with ferguson and GSP ( GSP is really a nightmare for khabib ... ) but gaethje is a mismatch, gaethje admitted that he doesn't like using wrestling because he get REALLY tired, justin gassed even more than dustin just by striking, and his striking is to wild and slow to catch khabib.
Justin will be good in the 1st round, defend 1 takedown, 2 at the very best best, after he will gass, bad idea to gass against khabib ...

Khabibs hate is bordering on ridiculous
Conor stuffed him easier than Dustin.
Controlled and nullified him for long periods, lasted longer, won a round against him also and a serious layoff. I think conor is a dick head as much D the next guy but come on son.
At most they performed evenly overall.

So active Poirier gets finished in 3rd compared to inactive Conor who gets finished in 4th and actually winning one round is tougher than Conor?
{<huh}

Haters can ignore that all they want.

So you must believe Al Iaquinta is tougher than both Conor and Dustin?

Khabibs hate is bordering on ridiculous
Conor stuffed him easier than Dustin.
Controlled and nullified him for long periods, lasted longer, won a round against him also and a serious layoff. I think conor is a dick head as much D the next guy but come on son.
At most they performed evenly overall.

Dustin never tapped to several face cranks like Conor did the first time.
Dustin hit Khabib much harder then anything Conor landed.
Dustin seriously had Khabib in trouble with the guillotine.
Dustin came to win and was full of confidence, Conrad came to survive and cheated like a cunt setting a record.
Conrad came in shook, scared to maintain eye contact etc...

So active Poirier gets finished in 3rd compared to inactive Conor who gets finished in 4th and actually winning one round is tougher than Conor?
{<huh}

Haters can ignore that all they want.
By being more aggressive to not just defend on the ground and go for submissions like Dustin did, for sure opens you up to being finished quicker. Mactapper never tried anyt kind of offense and just cheated,

Conor definitely used his face as a weapon to tire Khabib out much better than Dustin did on the ground. Conor's ground attack of multiple fouls to survive out classed Dustin's submission attempt.
And in the stand up where Dustin had Khabib back peddling briefly before Khabib said fuck this & took him down. Conor got knocked on his ass & bitch slapped for a round.
It's very understandable why Khabib would say Dustin gave him a good go.

TS, he never mentioned Conor, he said “He was stronger than I thought he was”.

I'm sure you're in a better position to judge than the guy who has fought and beat them both. Right?

Some people...

I’m sure you can believe everything a fighter says...

I’m not the guy you responded to, but I do think that fighters are generally pretty full of shit.

Back