News Khabib: Dustin is a tougher fighter than McGregor

How do you think Zuffa will do with boxing? I agree with Teddy Atlas, that boxing needs something like the UFC. An organisation that has all the best fighters gathered where they can't be ducking each other forever like they do. IMHO it's too much BS in boxing where these guys are being divas and ducking each other for years to a point where The fights that everyone wants never happen or take years and years to negotiate.

They won't get the real talent to fight there

Fighters like Canelo, Fury and Joshua are on bumper deals.

Canelo is actually on a $365 million 11 fight contract which is far out of reach for Zuffa imo.

Boxing is far too top heavy for pay and far too many greedy promoters

Of course he is tougher

He went out to win

Conor fought to survive and was very defensive

If Conor tries to be more aggressive, he will get beat much quicker in a rematch

Conor won a round with cheating, but he never had Khabib in any trouble

Dustin definitely had a couple of solid moments that made Khabib think and stunned him as well

Conor lands 51 significant strikes, Dustin 12. Conclusion : Dustin went out to win and Conor fought to survive.

Lol.

You are probably the guy who believes 9/11 was real just like you believe Khabib will be objective about Conor and give him credit.

So you believe 9/11 wasn't "real"? What?

With people like you I feel embarrassed to come from Croatia.

Yes McGregor "won" that round on paper by landing a little more strikes, but he did not dominate in any way and it was a very close round to everyones surprise. Khabib had him figured out and even said before the fight that he would wrestle him and gas him, knowing he had a shitty gas tank, and then he would box with him.

Conor lands more than double the significant strikes in round 3 (34 vs 15), conclusion: Conor landed "a little more strikes".

Lol.

So you believe 9/11 wasn't "real"? What?

With people like you I feel embarrassed to come from Croatia.
Deaths from towers are real and people around it.
Everything else was well "scripted" by their lovely goverment.
Ili po naški,sve su prevarili.

So active Poirier gets finished in 3rd compared to inactive Conor who gets finished in 4th and actually winning one round is tougher than Conor?
{<huh}

Haters can ignore that all they want.
Conor never hit Khabib with a meaningful shot, and never put him in actual danger. Not to mention he cheated near 20 fucking times lol.

Besides, I'll take the word of the fighter who's actually been in the cage with both of them.

He caught Conor off guard for 4 rounds, it will not happen again

So by "fluke wrestling" you mean that Khabib caught Conor off guard with his wrestling?

Conor brought in wrestling coaches from Moldavia national team to help him and spend his whole camp preparing to defend against Khabib's ground game.

3acgeh.jpg

Last edited:
Conor lands 51 significant strikes, Dustin 12. Conclusion : Dustin went out to win and Conor fought to survive.

Lol.
do you think Conor was a tougher fight for Floyd than Manny?
stats don't mean much. Dustin had moments where you actually thought Khabib might be in some sort of danger, Conor had 0. I actually thought he was gonna tap in the first when Habib had the kimura.
Habib just wanted to embarrass him.

So by "fluke wrestling" you mean that Khabib caught Conor off guard with his wrestling?

Conor brought in wrestling coaches from Moldavia to help him and spend his whole camp preparing to defend against Khabib's ground game.

3acgeh.jpg

Wasn't that Moldovan wrestler story a pack of lies?

He expected Khabib to stand with him the whole fight, so of course it was fluke wrestling.

Dustin at least had some moments
Conor got his ass whooped, even the third round which Conor "won"
I think it broke him more than the second round, Khabib stood infront of him, landed the bigger shots, slapped him around, and Conor ended the round saying "its only business sir"
HE SLAPPED HIM
kKDYWmk.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

D1axLKM.gif

DrearyCheeryDog-max-1mb.gif

This is the narrative of the fight. 100% And I'm not even a Khabib fan type... He was better than Conor EVERYWHERE .. ALL OF THE TIME. Conor was on the crest of a wave in that fight ... but that crest was to become a washed up .. He was so comprehensively beaten that a 2 time world champion with many years of experience literally couldn't process it...."H....H....h.h.h.h He's not taking TOO many shots... I think he's trying to gas Khabib out".

The stand up in the 3rd round was Khabib's "point at the floor in the center of the cage" moment ala Holloway. Hands down. Slapping him. Talking to him. Countering sharp and fast....... I think that was gangster as fuck. That was what took Conor's soul. And he still has it. I knocked you down. Beat you senseless on the ground. LET YOU stay on your feet for a whole round and STILL SLAPPED YOU like Nate did.

It was as bad of a beating as a top level fighter has taken since Barao/TJ.

You notice how there are no Conor highlights of that fight ... Literally just fouls, knock downs, slaps and taps.

They won't get the real talent to fight there

Fighters like Canelo, Fury and Joshua are on bumper deals.

Canelo is actually on a $365 million 11 fight contract which is far out of reach for Zuffa imo.

Boxing is far too top heavy for pay and far too many greedy promoters

Yes, top boxers will probably not be low balled like the UFC fighters being used to huge deals. What if they bring in contenders and try to build them up within the organisation. But that would be more of a long term thing.

Khabibs fluke wrestling wouldn't work on Conor in a rematch,he knows this.

This looks like someone getting their shit pushed in far from fluke

TepidPastAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

Yes, top boxers will probably not be low balled like the UFC fighters being used to huge deals. What if they bring in contenders and try to build them up within the organisation. But that would be more of a long term thing.

I still don't think that will work

Top prospects will always be snapped up by promoters and be offered millions to fight bin men while building their profile

There will be no Lomachenko type fighters ever at Zuffa, unless they are paid a fortune imo

This looks like someone getting their shit pushed in far from fluke

TepidPastAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

I dont remember this from the fight, is this footage doctored in anyway? Looks suspect

Back