Opinion Khabib doubles down on his first tweet

its a pity we cant upload pics because theres an islamic state fighter out there who looks exactly like khabib.

"Backwards cunt". "You hang out with terrorists". Conor warned us, but you got fooled into the "nice muslim guy" façade. These cult followers cannot be trusted. Someone that rationalizes beheading over a cartoon cannot live in the civilized world and has to go back.

Macron is such a retard, this is what you get if you have a weak leader. Muslims were fed up with being bullied and insulted to the core. What does Macrons regime do? Instead of calming the situation like a true leader, he added oil to the fire. His regime closed 80 mosques, projected the hateful cartoons on government and historical buildings, made sure it was taught at school. Why bully an already stigmatised, marginalised minority group? This like Macron was saying ' Do something' ( In a Kamaru Usman voice).

It's like they're begging for nutjobs to do something.
guy that did this latest attack was fresh off the boat
what are you talking about

Someone send Dan Henderson to this fuckers house, he's needs a nice American Hbomb to the chin right about now.

DopeyReadyArcticwolf-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Goodbye sponsors

The Dubai fight Islands are solely possible because of Khabib. I dare UFC to say something about it, it's back to covid infested Florida, with second waving coming.

You guys think this new generation western muslims are like their docile parents? Don't make me laugh

Yeah humanity at its best...with a boot mark on Macrons face because he wont tell people to not draw cartoons of Islamic figures. Sorry but I have seen cartoon characters of Jesus all my life...heard jokes about Buddha, Rabbi's, Shaolin monks etc etc...I do not understand why Muslims get so fucking bent out of shape over a joke or a damn cartoon...and then go ahead and kill in the name of god....but its a religion of PEACE right and I just must be a fucking Islamophobic or racist to disagree with them based on what I feel is complete lunacy of a response??

Why has western society become so damn weak?? Heres why....liberalism and shitty parenting.

People like you try to create hate.
There are almost 2 billions muslims in the world and take the action of an individual to frame the whole 1.8 billion.

There is nothing wrong to speak out for Khabib. He is using hus expression like Macron does.

Macron was right, Islam is a religion in crisis that has been taken over by a bunch of psychotic murdering bigots and the sheeps like yourself are too blind to realize their believes have been shape and perverted.

You were on the main thread in the War Room earlier...nothing has been perverted or bent out of shape.

Killing innocent people wasn't allowed before his comments and they aren't now.

The only people who go mad about this stuff are people who can't control their emotions or people jumping onto a bandwagon.

99.99999% of Muslim couldn't care less about what he's said.

But what would happen if Mendez drew a comic that satirizes Mohammed?
Why would he? There are people out there who dont give a fuck about human life, if you want to play with fire go a head. Just like when a shooting happends, If something happend dont comeback crying this world is not safe.

This guy sad it best.
I'm With KHABIB, free speech is cool but use it wisely I say and not in an offensive manner towards a race/ethnicity/or religion. keep that shit behind closed doors and not in national publications.

Macron was right, Islam is a religion in crisis that has been taken over by a bunch of psychotic murdering bigots and the sheeps like yourself are too blind to realize their believes have been shape and perverted.
They aren't blind either, they're just terrified of being called racist for criticizing Islam.

You can criticize Christianity, even Judaism, all day, but criticise Islam and people get very nervous.

Fuck them all.

Khabib did an excellent job by posting the Macron picture. He represents a country that doesn't want to apologise for the genocide in Algeria and other countries in Africa and still occupying African countries with forced military occupation.

This was before or after the extreme comment inciting hate on a whole other level?

Macron is such a retard, this is what you get if you have a weak leader. Muslims were fed up with being bullied and insulted to the core. What does Macrons regime do? Instead of calming the situation like a true leader, he added oil to the fire. His regime closed 80 mosques, projected the hateful cartoons on government and historical buildings, made sure it was taught at school. Why bully an already stigmatised, marginalised minority group? This like Macron was saying ' Do something' ( In a Kamaru Usman voice).

How many churches do Islamic states allow for people to go there and build? How many Islamic countries allow you to wear the clothes you want to wear? Why should European countries allow for your bullshit if you can't accept ours if we go there?

so he closed 80 potential recruitment centres and muslims are offended by this ?

Back