Opinion Khabib doubles down on his first tweet

Its really weird that mods censor any anti-muslim news(like when they go around chopping your school teachers heads off). I remember last week reddit mods seemed to remove those posts of actual news story but after the following killing they finally stopped censoring them.

Kinda odd. People gotta wake up and see what islam truly is about and what all "religious" followers believe in. Pretending its something else is dumb.

I think the more people look into it, the more they realise the media narrative is false and they end up accepting Islam and becoming Muslim.

Oh boy. Surely a war will bring peace to the world.
Don't worry, the Polish have been handling this nonsense for thousands of years. Once the hermits descend from the mountains it's easy pickings.

Jihad doesn't necessarily mean war. Literally it means "struggle". Practically it means "do what must be done for Allah's sake". Open to interpretation, but Khabib pretty much wants to go forward with it.

Blessed be.

so i guess he aint getting a USA visa anytime soon

Its really weird that mods censor any anti-muslim news(like when they go around chopping your school teachers heads off). I remember last week reddit mods seemed to remove those posts of actual news story but after the following killing they finally stopped censoring them.

Kinda odd. People gotta wake up and see what islam truly is about and what all "religious" followers believe in. Pretending its something else is dumb.

To be fair, you dont need to look that far on any social media platform to find anti-Muslim news. I dont agree with the mods removing it since I'm a free speech absolutist, but lets not pretend anti Muslim sentiment is somehow being censored from the Internet.

Garbage translation Homie.

Real translation. The original text written in medieval arabic, and the literal translation of the Qur'an in English is embellished and follows a specific agenda. I am bringing you the real language, straight from the streets of the middle east. Wanna discuss my translation word for word, homie ?

أنا جاهز

Yeah humanity at its best...with a boot mark on Macrons face because he wont tell people to not draw cartoons of Islamic figures. Sorry but I have seen cartoon characters of Jesus all my life...heard jokes about Buddha, Rabbi's, Shaolin monks etc etc...I do not understand why Muslims get so fucking bent out of shape over a joke or a damn cartoon...and then go ahead and kill in the name of god....but its a religion of PEACE right and I just must be a fucking Islamophobic or racist to disagree with them based on what I feel is complete lunacy of a response??

Why has western society become so damn weak?? Heres why....liberalism and shitty parenting.

Macron is such a retard, this is what you get if you have a weak leader. Muslims were fed up with being bullied and insulted to the core. What does Macrons regime do? Instead of calming the situation like a true leader, he added oil to the fire. His regime closed 80 mosques, projected the hateful cartoons on government and historical buildings, made sure it was taught at school. Why bully an already stigmatised, marginalised minority group? This like Macron was saying ' Do something' ( In a Kamaru Usman voice).

It's like they're begging for nutjobs to do something.

Calling for violence against someone and his followers because he "offended" millions of snowflakes by speaking absolute facts.

He was right though. Macron is a parasite. His own citizens can't stand him.

I know in the Koran that "jihad" is supposed to mean "struggle" but Khabib needs to be smarter than that, as the word jihad has taken on a much darker meaning in these past two decades.

Real translation. The original text written in medieval arabic, and the literal translation of the Qur'an in English is embellished and follows a specific agenda. I am bringing you the real language, straight from the streets of the middle east. Wanna discuss my translation word for word, homie ?

أنا جاهز
Go read Zankou's first post.

Back