Khabib doesn't want conor yet because he wants conor to take out his worst matchup

Khabib isn’t fighting Justin because he is booked to fight Tony. It is clear that many Conor fans lack empathy, and causality order of relationships.

<17><BirdieOwn>So the guy who lost to Eddie and Dustin is scaring Khabib? <17>

Westerners can’t grasp why khabib absolutely hates Conor. The whole trash talking, money worshipping appeals to the average person in the west.... but to real muslims like khabib it’s something to despise. He’s beaten him once, I doubt he’ll find motivation to do it again.

Khabib wants conor to take out gaethje, a good matchup for Conor, and an absolutely terrible matchup for khabib. I'd even check bank records between Ali and Irish banks. Khabib wants to avoid ever having to face a D1 wrestler. He also knows those kicks will destroy his movement and he doesnt have the counters to make gaethje stop throwing them. This is all part of khabins master plan

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

5/10

You are capable of much better

What an idiotic statement.

Khabib willingly turned down the easiest, biggest money fight in MMA history to fight the best guy in the division.

Any other fighter would turn Tony down and rematch Conor in a heartbeat, especially if they’ve already dominated him once before.

Sherbums should put some respect on kabobs name

I never said i didnt respect him you fool. I think hes a great grappler. But hes not without his bogus demands hence WHAT I SAID

Khabib has slowly become conor. Conor brought out the worst in khabib and now hes turning into a picky bastard. Conor was submissive after the loss and is now turning back into his former self and focusing on fighting again after beating cerrone

I want to see both of them fight more often..

Tony is the real BMF of the LW division. I hope he wins. Hes much more exciting than khabib in my opinion

Westerners can’t grasp why khabib absolutely hates Conor. The whole trash talking, money worshipping appeals to the average person in the west.... but to real muslims like khabib it’s something to despise. He’s beaten him once, I doubt he’ll find motivation to do it again.
West is blessed baby- holloway

Yet the Saudis have shit tons of oil money.... I guess its okay to worship the oil under the ground that you were lucky to be over when it was found.. Which makes you rich beyond belief

Oh yeah and explain Dubai while youre at it

What an idiotic statement.

Khabib willingly turned down the easiest, biggest money fight in MMA history to fight the best guy in the division.

Any other fighter would turn Tony down and rematch Conor in a heartbeat, especially if they’ve already dominated him once before.

Sherbums should put some respect on kabobs name

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol we talking about the same Khabib who turned down the rematch to fight Poirier, a guy Conor sparked in 1 minute, while also avoiding Tony at the same time?

Also Khabib/Tony was signed after Conor/Cowboy was already signed.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol we talking about the same Khabib who turned down the rematch to fight Poirier, a guy Conor sparked in 1 minute, while also avoiding Tony at the same time?

Also Khabib/Tony was signed after Conor/Cowboy was already signed.
We're talking about a Khabib and Tony who are signed to fight while Conor ducked Tony since moving to LW. Instead he fights 3-7 burnouts.

Fun theory, but I'm not buying it. I don't think Khabib cares or feels threatened by anyone at LW.

The two best guys JG has fought so far were Alvarez and Poirer and they both knocked him out.

There is nothing we've seen to indicate he's a bad matchup for Khabib other then he hits hard. Puncher's chance is real but he's still overwhelmingly likely to get taken down against the cage and lose a decision.

Khabib wants conor to take out gaethje
Nurmagomedov actually told McGregor to win ten fights in a row, because Nurmagomedov had to accomplish more than that to get his first title shot.

Ferguson is actually Nurmagomedov's worst matchup, but the latter isn't ducking the former at all.

0/10 thread, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

Khabib wants conor to take out gaethje, a good matchup for Conor, and an absolutely terrible matchup for khabib. I'd even check bank records between Ali and Irish banks. Khabib wants to avoid ever having to face a D1 wrestler. He also knows those kicks will destroy his movement and he doesnt have the counters to make gaethje stop throwing them. This is all part of khabins master plan

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif
a good matchup for conrat ? I think gaethje smokes him, that's why he's ducking him

Tony and Khabib fight in April then the winner will want 6 months off before their next fight.
If anyone involved were serious about the Lightweight Division then Conor would face off against Justin in the Spring as well.

Khabib already beat a better man then Gaethe.

Attachments

• usa_today_10786510.0.jpg
    usa_today_10786510.0.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
Back