Khabib doesn't want conor yet because he wants conor to take out his worst matchup

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Khabib wants conor to take out gaethje, a good matchup for Conor, and an absolutely terrible matchup for khabib. I'd even check bank records between Ali and Irish banks. Khabib wants to avoid ever having to face a D1 wrestler. He also knows those kicks will destroy his movement and he doesnt have the counters to make gaethje stop throwing them. This is all part of khabins master plan

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

I could agree that Gaethje is a better match up for Conor than Khabib....

But, no.

I agree Gaethje is Khabib's worst match up.

Don't agree he wants Conor to take him out for him.

I think its more that he really hates Conor, doesn't need the money Conor brings, so he wants Conor to beg for the fight.

Last edited:
I agree I think Gaethje is the toughest fight for Khabib, if Conor beats Gaethje then Khabib has a guarantee big payday and easy win against McGregor.

I think he doesn’t want conor yet because he’s fighting Tony in April.

Hopefully tony wins. Khabib turned into conor and conor turned into khabib. We need to set the clock back 2 years

Khabib could just fight Mcgregor instead of Gaethje, it's what Dana wants. It's was Khabib that said Gaethje is the next in line after Tony.

But isn't "Conor 2.0" everyones worst match up?!

He'll probably pull out of the Tony fighting knowing that Conor said he'd step in lol.

He said he wants Gaethje after Tony, so I wouldn't think so.

Hopefully tony wins. Khabib turned into conor and conor turned into khabib. We need to set the clock back 2 years
What an idiotic statement.

Khabib willingly turned down the easiest, biggest money fight in MMA history to fight the best guy in the division.

Any other fighter would turn Tony down and rematch Conor in a heartbeat, especially if they’ve already dominated him once before.

Sherbums should put some respect on kabobs name

They’re all a cakewalk for Khabib no exceptions! Justin, Dustin, Conor Tony all cakewalk and you will get to see them mauled and broken because Khabib takes them to his world and mauls them like bitches so keep on hoping kid!

Conor fans never fail to grasp at straws, it’s comical.

Well, this is one of the more idiotic opinions I've been exposed to today.
Will remember not to take the TS seriously in the future.

The thing is, if Khabib isn't fighting Conor next its Gatheje

Khabib wants conor to take out gaethje, a good matchup for Conor, and an absolutely terrible matchup for khabib. I'd even check bank records between Ali and Irish banks. Khabib wants to avoid ever having to face a D1 wrestler. He also knows those kicks will destroy his movement and he doesnt have the counters to make gaethje stop throwing them. This is all part of khabins master plan

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif
You still fellating D 1 wrestlers..

Colour me surprised.

Back