Khabib details his strategy against McGregor (takedowns, left hand)

Mendes Got finished in less than two rounds. You need to get off this kick that he was somehow completely dominating the fight and it was some magic that occurred that cost him that particular fight. He got beat up on the feet and he got finished.. That is what happened. Also his opponent survived the damage on the bottom, avoided a submission attempt, and then knocked his opponent out. You should be giving the guy that knocked the grappler out credit instead of constantly making excuses for why it happened. Conor Is better than you think he is. That is why it happened.
This fight was combined, fixed.
In a real fight, Conor would never have risen.

This fight was combined, fixed.
In a real fight, Conor would never have risen.
every fight he wins you morons claim it's fixed, happened with the poirier fight the aldo fight the eddie fight ecc, just stfu you stupid fucking moron! was chael vs anderson fixed too?

He seems so relaxed compared to Conor's stressed out appearance as well.

Edit: Sorry embed fixed

It's hard not to feel Khabib is going to absolutely run through McGregor hearing his mindset and game plan and make this look laughably easy.

Obviously, most of us felt this way anyway.

His plan never changes. Its always bum rush takedown repeat. I hope he is able to actually grow and adapt but I highly doubt it.

He seems so relaxed compared to Conor's stressed out appearance as well.

Edit: Sorry embed fixed

It's hard not to feel Khabib is going to absolutely run through McGregor hearing his mindset and game plan and make this look laughably easy.

Obviously, most of us felt this way anyway.

M8 your so fucking confident day after day put your money up.

Clearly you're not paying attention.
Honestly, no I am not. I don't care for his style personally. Everyone claims he has "brutal" ground and pound but he cannot finish a sandwich somehow.

Conor could do what Romero did in that fight against Weidmana

every fight he wins you morons claim it's fixed, happened with the poirier fight the aldo fight the eddie fight ecc, just stfu you stupid fucking moron! was chael vs anderson fixed too?
Not all, Poirier, Aldo, I think no.
Conor is a product for casuals, morons.
In a real fight Royce Gracie would submit him easily

giphy.gif

ufc_196_free_fight_conor_mcgregor_vs_chad_mendes-1.gif

giphy.gif

lY96Er.gif

giphy.gif
Nate is not a fucking wrestler and still took Conor down after conor pulled out of the fight to "retire". And Eddie pushed Conor to the fence where Khabib will toss his ass around. Conor boxed all his life and every day of his life as a pro, according to his fans leading up to the floyd fight and got destroyed by a a retired, brittle hands, midget, who hasn't finished anyone in 20 years. So tell me again how less than a year of "devoted" wrestling will match with a lifetime of specialty? Specially since Khabib has never lost, and Conor likes to quit.
<{MindBrown}>

Back