Khabib could do the ultimate boss move here

But there’s a symmetry to paying what Conor owes Dustin lol. It’s about the optics. Technically Khabib doesn’t need to do anything at all because he already donated to Dustin.
Publicly give him 500k agree with Dustin to give back 450k everybody wins

I am truly, utterly shocked that the guy who offered to pay a charity solely for the sake of burying the PR that he was accused of multiple counts of anal rape actually didn't bother paying that charity. Shocked.

Even more shocked that the homoerotic sycophantic fanbase that defend the rapist are now defending him stiffing a children's charity. Super shocked.

1 percent of your net worth for a fuck you? Maybe
I said north of, I have no idea though, could be less! 1% ain’t so bad, he doesn’t need that much living in Dagestan!

EDIT: as an FYI Muslims are obligated to give away at least 2% of their net worth to charity annually, it’s one of the five pillars. He can chalk it up to that!

He could also do a boss move by winning five more fights, the last two being Marty and GSP.

I am truly, utterly shocked that the guy who offered to pay a charity solely for the sake of burying the PR that he was accused of multiple counts of anal rape actually didn't bother paying that charity. Shocked.

Even more shocked that the homoerotic sycophantic fanbase that defend the rapist are now defending him stiffing a children's charity. Super shocked.
Love the vocabulary... And truth

Lol Conor thought he was gonna get the ko and give him 500k and look like a hero.
100%.

Would be awesome if Khabib stepped up and donated, it would absolutely get to Conor.

Dustin just accomplished Khabib’s biggest achievement two times in a row, in two different ways, faster than what Khabib was able to do to.

Dustin is superior to KBN in every way other than record. Fun to watch, American, not a Tusken Raider, has a fan friendly look and style, and actually rematches people.
Khabib beat every Featherweight in the Lightweight Division.

Give Conor Aldo or a top 15 LW if he comes back
Porier either needs to get the belt NOW or be given an interim title.

Dustin just accomplished Khabib’s biggest achievement two times in a row, in two different ways, faster than what Khabib was able to do to.

Dustin is superior to KBN in every way other than record. Fun to watch, American, not a Tusken Raider, has a fan friendly look and style, and actually rematches people.

Besides losing in their matchup...

Anyway, I'd say beating Poirier and GAethje is technically harder

does khabib have that kinda money? I know he's rich but 500k is a much larger percentage of his net worth than connor's

Besides losing in their matchup...

Anyway, I'd say beating Poirier and GAethje is technically harder

it is, but somehow also isn’t? Idk Lhabib’s stule is terrible for Conor but he still lasted longer against KBN than Dusty did.
Khabib beat every featherweight in the Lightweight division for his title lol

Gaetje is definitely harder, can take the leg kick, and is already too damn dumb to care about head trauma so I’d agree with that.

There’s something up with Conor though, like…I don’t think anyone as skilled as he was has sucked so bad in their comeback. Usually guys out for years at least win one or two fights when they come back.
Conor has basically completely changed his style, gets tired way more easily, and his chin seems done as well. He isn’t as durable, hungry, or willing as he used to be. The only thing Mac has left to motivate him for fighting is probably being angry at losses.
Didn’t do much for him here but Dustin beat him by KO last time, why even take him down when you’ve beaten him at his own game?
I doubt Dustin ever gives him a rematch; and I don’t even really want to see a rematch unless it’s Muay Thai or kickboxing with MMA gloves (allow trips)

this guy bumped an old thread just to embarrass his goofy self.

Back