Khabib-Conor 2 if Tony Wins would be amazing

If Tony wins, Conor will get awarded the belt.

Lmao. You guys really think the Khabib rematch will happen if he loses? Not anytime soon. Conor will go straight to the TS vs Tony.

Lmao. You guys really think the Khabib rematch will happen if he loses? Not anytime soon. Conor will go straight to the TS vs Tony.

You didn't read the replies I'm guessing. That's most of us already were saying.

You didn't read the replies I'm guessing. That's most of us already were saying.
My phone wasn't loading my post so more came in with reasonable responses by the time it registered. There are a few people that it was directed to that actually think Conor would fight Khabib off a loss.

My phone wasn't loading my post so more came in with reasonable responses by the time it registered. There are a few people that it was directed to that actually think Conor would fight Khabib off a loss.

Ahh gotcha. Yeah they are gonna get Conor in there if it's at all possible. That's why even though Dana may not love Tony and him being kinda out there, Tony winning probably wouldn't make Dana mad at all as that means he can get Conor in that title fight without dealing with the fact that Khabib doesn't want to give Conor another chance.

I don't understand you're point, so I guess I'll just leave it at that.

Nate has better pure boxing than Tony does. Tony is a better overall striker, and Nate is no defensive wizard, but his boxing ability allows him to roll with the punches. Conor was winning early exchanges with Nate until Nate settled in and adjusted what he was doing due to Conor's speed...which obviously caught him off guard. His adjustment made Conor miss more, which also made him gas.

Tony won't be able to adjust the same way Nate did and he'll probably keep getting tagged, because he's not as good of a boxer.

Understand now?

Nate has better pure boxing than Tony does. Tony is a better overall striker, and Nate is no defensive wizard, but his boxing ability allows him to roll with the punches. Conor was winning early exchanges with Nate until Nate settled in and adjusted what he was doing due to Conor's speed...which obviously caught him off guard. His adjustment made Conor miss more, which also made him gas.

Tony won't be able to adjust the same way Nate did and he'll probably keep getting tagged, because he's not as good of a boxer.

Understand now?
I'll have to re-read it later--I can't get over the fact that I wrote "you're" instead of "your".

SMH.

Back