Media Khabib confirms tough weight cut (as always), but in good spirits..

With all due respect, but GSP was 190 pounds in the cage, which i doubt Khabib is close to.

Khabib already missed weight, went to the hospital, and you could see the look on his face with this weigh in. He was close to not making it.

Who said he was 166lbs..? lol..

He walks around at roughly 185, as do many LW's.. but he clearly isn't 200+ pounds as some on this forum have claimed.
@acannxr said he was 166lbs despite all info pointing to a bigger number. I don’t think it’s possible to cut 45lbs of water.

I dont know where the khabib is 166 shit came from
He said hes around 180 - 185 like a million times. Now he could be lying about it,just like GSP or anyone who tells their walk around weight...but its not too hard to believe

Anyway,if you see him fight guys at 155,he looks to be around the same size,and if hes bigger,it is not very noticably so,so people really aught to stop crying.

I dont know where the khabib is 166 shit came from
He said hes around 180 - 185 like a million times. Now he could be lying about it,just like GSP or anyone who tells their walk around weight...but its not too hard to believe

Anyway,if you see him fight guys at 155,he looks to be around the same size,and if hes bigger,it is not very noticably so,so people really aught to stop crying.

Some guy put up a link of a tweet saying that khabib was 166lb, the Monday of fight week, but that idiot couldn't even read up the date of the tweet and thought it was his in cage weight and everybody ran with it.

I thought he was 166 lb? It should of been a breeze...

Anyway I hope it doesn’t effect his performance, don’t want any excuses when Justin wins.
And here i thought d1 wrestler was the most annoying user on this site. Thanks for proving me wrong geez

You could be smaller than other lws and still have a harder time making weight. You are the retard here if you think he is a LW bigger than most LWs. He is average and just not as good as others at weight cutting.
He has looked larger than Iaquinta, Conor, Dustin, and now Gaethje.
Thats his last 4 opponents.
Hes pretty big.

not one other person could hear the slight buzz to his voice...like people have when they are in the initial stages of getting a cold?

and some retards here still think hes a natural LW
Who does think that? There was only one fighter in the history who was a natural LW. That's was Frankie Edgar. Everybody else is cutting weight. And most of them a lot of weight..

Why'd he have a tough weight cut? He had plenty of time.
Weight cuts are always hard for him. Some people just aren't built to cut water. I'm the same way. Small cuts hurt me bad

and some retards here still think hes a natural LW
The only natural LW's are probably the FLW's and some BW's, no such thing as a natural for any weight class other than HW, they all cut some.

Back