Media Khabib confirms tough weight cut (as always), but in good spirits..

Click bait title... Khabib said the weight cut was hard...as always. He said every weight cut is hard whether a few pounds or 20 pounds.
He did not say this was particularly different.

Click bait title... Khabib said the weight cut was hard...as always. He said every weight cut is hard whether a few pounds or 20 pounds.
How is it clickbait when he literally said that he had a tough night..

{<huh}

You don't admit that unless it literally was.

How is it clickbait when he literally said that he had a tough night..

{<huh}

You don't admit that unless it literally was.
Because the title suggests this weight cut was hard...as in unlike the other weight cuts. The title cuts his answer in half and leaves out the other half to make readers worry. It’s click bait 101.

Because the title suggests this weight cut was hard...as in unlike the other weight cuts. The title cuts his answer in half and leaves out the other half to make readers worry. It’s click bait 101.
Its not a click bait title per se. I just personally think that its not the big deal some are making it.

lol.. title edited due to people whining about supposed clickbait.

"I come to London"....continues by naming football teams that aren't from London

<seedat>

I thought he was 166 lb? It should of been a breeze...

Anyway I hope it doesn’t effect his performance, don’t want any excuses when Justin wins.
he said even when he has to cut just a couple of lbs, it is hard for him. You should learn to listen ...

Khabib Time is currently on schedule for take off

Reactions: HHJ
Who said he was 166lbs..? lol..

He walks around at roughly 185, as do many LW's.. but he clearly isn't 200+ pounds as some on this forum have claimed.
Negative. Since his fight with barboza he is between 174-177 lbs inside cage
LOL. You do know walk around weight is different than what you weigh on fight night, right?

<KhabibBS>

LOL. You do know walk around weight is different than what you weigh on fight night, right?

<KhabibBS>

he trims down during fight camp so essentially he is not cutting 30 lbs of water weight, Jesus khabib is average size for LW. Average. Look at dobber....

Who said he was 166lbs..? lol..

He walks around at roughly 185, as do many LW's.. but he clearly isn't 200+ pounds as some on this forum have claimed.
They don’t want to hear that. He is the same size as GSP everyone knows it. But they live in denial about it. It’s fine that he wants to cut all that weight. But his fans just need to be honest about it. He’s a big lightweight and cuts a shit load of weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back