Khabib comments on possible Holloway fight.

Khabib is a terrible matchup for Max, he would get mauled.

Khabib knows Tony deserves it, hopefully, this is the fight they announce.

Z3KydPo.png

Finally a good answer by Khabib. Time for him to get back on track, drop the Mayweather talk and push for the Ferguson fight, once the NSAC situation is resolved.

So he said Tony and Dustin deserve it the most?

I guess all the Conor fans hiding behind Tony no longer have any legs to stand on<{Heymansnicker}>Like Tony when Khabib ragdolls him

Khabib should fight GSP next and then after GSP retires and gives up the belt, Tony and Khabib can fight for it. Holloway can have the winner.

Khabib should fight Tony first. Then, earn a big paycheck getting smashed by GSP.

Holloway is a better fighter than Khabib, but would be at a size disadvantage.

Finally a good answer by Khabib. Time for him to get back on track, drop the Mayweather talk and push for the Ferguson fight, once the NSAC situation is resolved.
While I think fighting Mayweather is ridiculous, I don't understand why people are so caught up on this.
he is suspended. Why not look for things to do while out?
As long as he does not take 2 years out like Conor, I have no problem with him pursuing a money fight with Floyd during his suspension.

For all I care, he NEVER ditched Tony and always said Tony deserves to be next.

Holloway is not built to take the kind of punishment Khabib would give him. He’s able to muscle out of TDs against subpar undersized wrestlers at 145 and even then gets taken down sometimes. Khabib takes him down, stabilized position, then opens up on Holloway’s face.

Khabeast via TKO Doc stoppage in the third.

<seedat>

Back