Khabib comments on Conor´s assault on old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabib does have the moral high ground. Conor sucker punched an older man for not drinking his whiskey. Khabib made a homeless guy do a little bit of physical work for money. Most people have to bust their ass for at least 8 hours to get paid two weeks later. The homeless guy just had to do a few push-ups. Though, I am sure Conor will eventually be paying the older man a decent amount of money for his thuggery.
what about khabib getting a rap group and a play banned from dagestan and ripping those who went to see them? Those are much worse IMO because he is attacking the fabric of democracy and free speech, much deeper and more debilitating than punching a random old man.

Khabib also attacked Dillon Danis and Conor's camp over post fight hand gestures. He put hands on Artem as well over promotional words.

Yeah sure, that's why every video about him makes more than 1000000 views on YouTube.
CAusE TheY DiSliKe MCgRegOR

I don't give a shit about youtube!

I'm talking strictly sherdog.. Where are all the delusional "khabib would beat jones" kind of threads that flooded this forum when conor was on top? Khabib fans seems more interested in khabib not going to welterweight and the best use of khabib is a overhand right to put the last conor fans in their place..

conor fans was atleast positive and believed (to the point of hilarious delusion) in their guy.. many khabib fans just seem bitter and schadenfreudish..

what about khabib getting a rap group and a play banned from dagestan and ripping those who went to see them? Those are much worse IMO because he is attacking the fabric of democracy and free speech, much deeper and more debilitating than punching a random old man.

Khabib also attacked Dillon Danis and Conor's camp over hand gestures. He put hands on Artem as well over promotional words.

wow

At least they are not goat fuckers & don't consider a Pedophile as their prophet.

They are goat fuckers, it's well known for centuries.

And speaking about pedophiles, teen mums are a real thing in the UK, just look how 14 years old girls dress.
Fix your pedophiles problems before speaking about others please.

A pro-fighter sucker punching an older man sitting on a barstool is a scumbag move even if the older guy is an asshole. If the guy said something stupid than Conor should have told him to screw-off or simply ignored him. Why has it suddenly become acceptable to punch people because of their political views and unsavory disposition? What a terrible precedent to set in a society. Conor is a low-life scumbag who should be kept far away from public places.

I agree..

Khabib just doesn't seem like this good guy either..

I don't give a shit about youtube!

I'm talking strictly sherdog.. Where are all the delusional "khabib would beat jones" kind of threads that flooded this forum when conor was on top? Khabib fans seems more interested in khabib not going to welterweight and the best use of khabib is a overhand right to put the last conor fans in their place..

conor fans was atleast positive and believed (to the point of hilarious delusion) in their guy.. many khabib fans just seem bitter and schadenfreudish..

Oh ok, well sherdog is full of retards, you shouldn't care tbh.

moral high ground? lol bullshit

let's not forget how he dick tucked on the rap rant after being called out for making homeless people do pushups

However, Nurmagomedov’s post was met with backlash from the local community. Such comments included “Making homeless people do push ups for money, is this what was bequeathed to us by righteous predecessors?” (h/t vmma.ru) This forced the UFC champ to release a statement explaining his concerns.

“If I make a statement in my posts, it does not mean that I am such a fine fellow and all of you who read my post are sinners, etc.THIS IS NOT SO. First of all I remind myself of this and only then my subscribers, because I need a reminder. We are all sinners, some less, and some more. There are no ideal people.

“But we all have to admit that Dagestan needs a reminder, and if athletes like me silently observe what is happening in our Republic, then what will we come to? Just look at the past few months and how many children we lost in Makhachkala. I’m not talking about other problems. Politics do not interest me and I’m not a [State Duma] deputy. This is not a political post.

moral high ground? lol bullshit

let's not forget how he dick tucked on the rap rant after being called out for making homeless people do pushups

However, Nurmagomedov’s post was met with backlash from the local community. Such comments included “Making homeless people do push ups for money, is this what was bequeathed to us by righteous predecessors?” (h/t vmma.ru) This forced the UFC champ to release a statement explaining his concerns.

“If I make a statement in my posts, it does not mean that I am such a fine fellow and all of you who read my post are sinners, etc.THIS IS NOT SO. First of all I remind myself of this and only then my subscribers, because I need a reminder. We are all sinners, some less, and some more. There are no ideal people.

“But we all have to admit that Dagestan needs a reminder, and if athletes like me silently observe what is happening in our Republic, then what will we come to? Just look at the past few months and how many children we lost in Makhachkala. I’m not talking about other problems. Politics do not interest me and I’m not a [State Duma] deputy. This is not a political post.
then what happened

then what happened

then he called out a play for being "filth" because it had a women wear lingerie in a night time/bedroom scene, resulting in the producer getting threats via instagram DMs. Real great guy

to this day, I have never seen anyone do the 2 finger pushups the way bruce lee did them...they are not easy to do...and this was almost 50 years ago.

There are a bunch of uploads on Youtube of people who can do it.

Khabib also attacked Dillon Danis and Conor's camp over post fight hand gestures. He put hands on Artem as well over promotional words.

Khabib is defending his society from degenerate rap music which seems rather noble to me. I have no problem with someone speaking out against the filth that is infecting society and corrupting the youth. It would be great if more people would speak out against the disgusting trash that passes as "muh free speech".

Danis and Artem are trained fighters. They are not drunk, 50-year old dudes sitting on a barstool in a pub.

So are we victim blaming now?

Parents are not victims, daughters are victims of the education they gave them.
And victims of pedophilia culture in the UK too.
<BC1>

B...b...but it's because of the immigrants and the Muslims who are pedophiles.

<36>

then he called out a play for being "filth" because it had a women wear lingerie in a night time/bedroom scene, resulting in the producer getting threats via instagram DMs. Real great guy

oh what else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back