Khabib claims that he can make weight in 10 days

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score

He has been in camp since Ramadan and says that he is in good shape. Weight does not seem to be a concern this time around. Let's just hope there are no freak injuries this time around.

Good thing he has almost 10 weeks and not 10 days. No excuses if he misses , but this is the biggest fight of his life I fully expect him to make weight and he will probably bring in a professional to ensure he hits his mark in the healthiest way possible

In before tiramisu....
Good point...Might as well beat the trolls to it.
1371597326801.jpeg

...yup. Just as funny as when the joke was first made...

He looks light to me.

Made championship weight last time well.

He has a new nutritionist now, right?

I think he'll make weight.

He looks light to me.

Made championship weight last time well.

He has a new nutritionist now, right?

I think he'll make weight.
No. I think he ditched the nutritionist but still made weight. It seems like the back surgery and new diet has just made his cut way easier.

Fingers crossed.

Get this man a stylist!

He looks unemployed!

LMAO

He just cuts the tiramisu and then...
<WellThere>

Will he fight for free as well?

People said this about his last 2 fights as well. I think he'll be fine.

I don't think he trained as long for those fights.

He's saying he's been training since ramadan and he's gonna go hard for another 8 weeks now. That's a lot of milage that I doubt his body can handle.

I don't think he trained as long for those fights.

He's saying he's been training since ramadan and he's gonna go hard for another 8 weeks now. That's a lot of milage that I doubt his body can handle.
He's been training light to moderate with breaks for traveling. This is his normal routine according to him. He only takes a month or so off after a fight and then goes right back to light training. He should be fine.

Back