Khabib Champion: Lesnar has only 1% Chance to beat DC

Oh awesome we took the first UFC titleholder to defeat a #13 ranked opponent for a belt's opinion. I am getting brain surgery next week, maybe I can see if a janitor can step in for the neurosurgeon.

Lesnar responded on Twitter saying "This is number 1 bullshit"

Did you put 'Champion' because you can't spell his name?

I'll give you a tip
Magomed = Mahomed (yes Mohamed, I know the A/O can trick you)

Nur - Magomed - ov

It's not as difficult as Joanna J's...
Khabib

Champ

ion

giphy.gif

Rogan went from thinking it was all a game to scared shitless of Brock.

Except Conor has less than 1% chance

It's so lame you're trying to push this 'Khabib Champion' crap.

It's because you know he's a paper champ.
A real champion would have finished the #11 ranked fighter who took the fight on 1 days notice.

It's so lame you're trying to push this 'Khabib Champion' crap.

It's because you know he's a paper champ.
A real champion would have finished the #11 ranked fighter who took the fight on 1 days notice.
Or maybe because his surname is too long for a title.

I included it in the OP

Oh awesome we took the first UFC titleholder to defeat a #13 ranked opponent for a belt's opinion. I am getting brain surgery next week, maybe I can see if a janitor can step in for the neurosurgeon.
yea i'll listen to a sherdogger over the most dominant LHW champ of all time.

So in other words, Lesnar's chances are better than Khabib's chances of beating Conor.

Lesnar WAS fast... and that too, he was likely on the gear pre-usada... since he failed his first USADA fight test

we have no idea how a 40 year old USADA Brock is going to perform.
He was really slow in hunt fight to me. Its just hes half the size of thr octagon and can do thangs against the cage if your not DC.

Only 1 percent chance of winning and this 1 percent is # 1 bullshit

He was really slow in hunt fight to me. Its just hes half the size of thr octagon and can do thangs against the cage if your not DC.

Only 1 percent chance of winning and this 1 percent is # 1 bullshit
Heard his bed is Octagon sized... so he doesn't accidentally roll over and kill Sable

Some part of me is hoping Lesnar wins and then bails forever, leading to an epic shitshow at Heavyweight.

But DC is going to maul him, it will look almost exactly like the Cain fight.
Pshhhh! The real heavyweight champion/suplex city Master is coming back and taking what's his and he ain't going anywhere.

Back