Khabib Champion: Lesnar has only 1% Chance to beat DC

If Brock is genuinely clean, he gets destroyed.
In the more likely circumstance he is juiced, he still loses, just a bit more competitive.

I think it's at least possible that Brock can defend the takedown. Then standing, who knows, it is HW and he only needs to land one punch.

But objectively DC is much better than an even older Randy Couture (better wrestling and much more powerful striking) and Lesnar is much much older and likely out of practice with MMA.

Logically he'll get starched, but it's HW and he has wrestling + power so it's never a sure thing.

474517.jpg
Khabib has more important things to worry aboutView attachment 418665

6JWpaw.gif

It'll look like Lesnar vs. Couture in there.

DC doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

Nah, DC is a better, more durable wrestler than Randy, can not only hold his own on the feet, but has KO power as well.

It's a nightmare match up for Brock. There isn't one area where he's better than DC. I think Brock will make the fight exciting, with an early bull rush, but it's going to be Cain/Lesnar all over again.

That said, why do they ask teammates questions like this? Are they expecting Khabib to say anything other than "DC will win"?

DC coached Cain to blast on Brock. DC had the insight from day 1.

What a moron.

Do people even think? Do you understand what 1% means? Has nobody ever taken a basic course in statistics or confidence intervals?

Lesnar is deceptively fast for his size and will probably take DC down once or twice. That said, DC via being DC. The dude is a master at what he does.

Nah, DC is a better, more durable wrestler than Randy, can not only hold his own on the feet, but has KO power as well.

It's a nightmare match up for Brock. There isn't one area where he's better than DC. I think Brock will make the fight exciting, with an early bull rush, but it's going to be Cain/Lesnar all over again.

That said, why do they ask teammates questions like this? Are they expecting Khabib to say anything other than "DC will win"?
DC is also bigger and stronger than Randy.

Lesnar is deceptively fast for his size and will probably take DC down once or twice. That said, DC via being DC. The dude is a master at what he does.
Lesnar WAS fast... and that too, he was likely on the gear pre-usada... since he failed his first USADA fight test

we have no idea how a 40 year old USADA Brock is going to perform.

Brock might be able to go in there and impose his size. He has quite a big size and weight advantage. Having said that I would never bet on Brock in this fight, he will probably get punched in the face and turtle.

Brock might be able to go in there and impose his size. He has quite a big size and weight advantage. Having said that I would never bet on Brock in this fight, he will probably get punched in the face and turtle.

If he gets a hold of DC he could rag doll the fuck out of DC. Everyone is discounting Lesnars size advanatages. I don’t think DC will be able to handle Lesnars wide shoulders.

Khabib is not at all biased. The fact remains that DC would not survive suplex city. 1% my ass.

What are with these stupid people who act like DC & Cain are basically the same fighter?

Wow, he says good things about the guy he trains with

Such shock

Much wow

He's not wrong, though

Did you put 'Champion' because you can't spell his name?

I'll give you a tip
Magomed = Mahomed (yes Mohamed, I know the A/O can trick you)

Nur - Magomed - ov

It's not as difficult as Joanna J's...

Back