Khabib Caught

Youre too slow to catch on. He was saved by getting off the mat, that cant happen in April
Learn to spell please kiddo, before posting again. Reality is, you seem to be the "slow one", if you do not grasp what the other person who replied to you, meant. Plus, the reality to current situation, appears to have gone completely over your head. Adults live in the present for the future, not live in the past as if things haven't changed since that time.

Ok. I can't tell if you're trolling or oblivious....but ok....

Khabib caught by usada

You baited people to join a really shit thread
Thats your wild assumption not my clever click bait. Why would you think a good athlete like khabib was caught USADA in the first place? He doesnt have a PED body he would be one of the last guys id assume is on peds

Learn to spell please kiddo, before posting again. Reality is, you seem to be the "slow one", if you do not grasp what the other person who replied to you, meant. Plus, the reality to current situation, appears to have gone completely over your head. Adults live in the present for the future, not live in the past as if things haven't changed since that time.
What did i spell incorrectly? You type like english isnt your first language lol

Does anyone have a longer video of this, i'd like to see the setup. We may be seeing a glimpse in to Khabibs future. Apparently bears dont teach triangle defense!

<GinJuice>

Got the 2nd hand in so wasn't tapping anyway.

We rarely see him off his back, obviously but the moments he had with Trujillo were beautiful. People who claim that 'we have never seen him off his back' will be surprised.

Aye watched that fight again a while back he was throwing set ups to submissions straight away looked really good from his back.

It's the tiredness that comes in championship rounds that makes the Tony Khabib fight so interesting.

Thats your wild assumption not my clever click bait. Why would you think a good athlete like khabib was caught USADA in the first place? He doesnt have a PED body he would be one of the last guys id assume is on peds
How old are you? As you seem to not grasp what others say to you.

Does anyone have a longer video of this, i'd like to see the setup. We may be seeing a glimpse in to Khabibs future. Apparently bears dont teach triangle defense!

<GinJuice>

What year are you stuck in?

This has been posted dozens of times, and means nothing.
Never tapped, wasn't a UFC fight, ridiculous to even address for the 12th time on sherdog. Khabib wasn't caught, his hand is in.

Try rolling instead,
you'll see how wrong you are.

Whats click baity about it? He's literally caught in a choke

It's not a choke and he's not caught, didn't tap, didn't get choked, and has a hand in.

Learn the basics

What did i spell incorrectly? You type like english isnt your first language lol
If you do not know what you spelled wrong, then you are not trolling and are simply full of ignorance, and/or immaturity. If an adult speaking clearly is one not knowing English to you, I would hope your parents keep you in school. But you bore me, and you have no life, so you will keep replying like children do, begging to get the last word. So I will end it for you kiddo.

If you do not know what you spelled wrong, then you are not trolling and simply are full ignorance and/or immaturity. If an adult speaking clearly is one not knowing English to you, I would hope your parents keep you in school. But you bore me, and you have no life, so you will keep replying like children do, begging to get the last word. So I will end it for you kiddo.
Do you think i spelled youre and too incorrectly? English is a tough language to understand, its not your fault

Lol you're like an overdramatic mother grasping at anything for the drama. Chill tf out

For the record, I believe all top fighters are on something. Being caught is a different subject. Also...nice try at your ped body comment...

<LikeReally5>

Lol you're like an overdramatic mother grasping at anything for the drama. Chill tf out

For the record, I believe all top fighters are on something. Being caught is a different subject. Also...nice try at your ped body comment...

<LikeReally5>
Hey, you make a lot od sense. Khabib MUST be on peds now. Total 180

Back