Khabib Caught

BZeee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Does anyone have a longer video of this, i'd like to see the setup. We may be seeing a glimpse in to Khabibs future. Apparently bears dont teach triangle defense!

<GinJuice>

He didnt tap. And this was 10 years ago. What's your point ?

They’re just rolling on a mat you casual. It happens during sparring etc.
I’m sure Conor got KTFO in sparring as well.

Paging el cucuy..........Paging el cucuy.

Khabib hate flows strong through you.

Cheers to delusion.

This wasnt in a cage. You have no point. And, again, this was 10 years ago.
Youre too slow to catch on. He was saved by getting off the mat, that cant happen in April

Does anyone have a longer video of this, i'd like to see the setup. We may be seeing a glimpse in to Khabibs future. Apparently bears dont teach triangle defense!

<GinJuice>

I have seen a longer version. Will post when I've found it.

Edit:

Found it

This is pre UFC

Jesus man getting caught in a amateur competition more than 10 years ago is nothing even the greats in Jiu Jitsu get caught once. But he didn't tap because he was just getting face crushed by the the other guys balls.

raw

TS believed that UFC champions never tap in grappling or lose exchanges in sparring.

<GinJuice>

Found it

Youre too slow to catch on. He was saved by getting off the mat, that cant happen in April

You must be trolling. You can't be that dumb to not understand that this was 10 years ago and that khabib became a master grappler in the meantime.

whats the point ?
TS must be on a different time and space level

Back