Khabib - Cant punch or kick

Or... Zuffa can make that UFC Moscow card.

He would sell big there yeah. I'm just talking long term (if KN had many defenses). Compared to Pettis' style, it would be a harder sell to casuals. A guy that is very effective but doesn't do much exciting other than takedowns/slams. Not that Pettis is active defending often.

What fights exactly has he ever been outmatched in the standup? Listening....listening...listening...oh crickets? Yeah, just because nobody can stop his wrestling doesn't mean he isn't a capable striker. He is a littler unorthodox, but his style plays into his grapple game. Nobody has ever been able to stop Khabib's wrestling game, Pettis will struggle.

Why are people acting like Khabib is boring? Since 2010 he has finished 10 of 14 fights. Seems pretty good to me. I think he's pretty fun to watch too.

Khabib-Dropping-Elbows-GIF.gif

Shalorus-Nurmagomedov-2.gif

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_mgxnzvD9Xs1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

The one where he fought someone who was actually a good striker that didn't concede back-to-cage position faaaaaar too much (RDA)

oh wait

Even if Pettis runs through Khabib, the latter is still a phenomenal fighter with an elite pressure style for which 95 percent of the division doesn't have an answer.

Why are people acting like Khabib is boring? Since 2010 he has finished 10 of 14 fights. Seems pretty good to me. I think he's pretty fun to watch too.

I enjoy watching his fights a lot. He spams takedowns but he is non stop when it comes to trying to do damage. He throws bombs on the feet as well.

What fights exactly has he ever been outmatched in the standup? Listening....listening...listening...oh crickets? Yeah, just because nobody can stop his wrestling doesn't mean he isn't a capable striker. He is a littler unorthodox, but his style plays into his grapple game. Nobody has ever been able to stop Khabib's wrestling game, Pettis will struggle.

Not sure if srs? tibau comfortably beat khabib he stuffed all of his takedown attempts and took khabib down several times.

Sherdog.com 28-30 Tibau
Tristen Critchfield

Sherdog.com 27-30 Tibau
Chris Nelson

Sherdog.com 27-30 Tibau
Shaun Al-Shatti

MMAFighting.com 27-30 Tibau

MMAWeekly.com 27-30 Tibau

Khabib-Dropping-Elbows-GIF.gif

Shalorus-Nurmagomedov-2.gif

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_mgxnzvD9Xs1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

You think thats high level offensive technique ffs?

very average and will be beaten inside a round by Pettis

I didn't know this fight was happening?? Did RDA get injured or something? lol

Im seeing more talk about a Pettis vs Khabib fight then the actual title fight coming up.

Charging in like that with his punches will get him knocked out against high level strikers. I think barboza and cowboy would finish him with strikes. Wouldn't be suprised if cowboy or Pettis subs him when hurt from strikes. I want him to fight Bendo or/and Gilbert. He'd probably lose.

He is only liked here because he's boring. He's basicly the anti Conor. If he tells pettis"your ass is mine" you're gnna see 60 threads titled "omg he just owned showtime" lol these kids are pathetic. I hope pettis destroys him. #breakbones

Lol you seriously just hashtagged on sherdog? Bahahah

If this leg rider wins a ufc belt I will personally fly to his hometown in Dagestan or where every hes from and run around it naked

The first exchange when Showtime kicks him in the face his plan will go out the window and panic mode will ensue before hes knocked unconcious with a kick from the TKD Gods.

190919012536223333.jpg

If this leg rider wins a ufc belt I will personally fly to his hometown in Dagestan or where every hes from and run around it naked.

Breaking News from Dagestan: "Naked american spotted in front of Khabibs house and being lynched by crowd!"

LMAO. They make Pettis sound like Jon Jones. Hilarious

Back