Khabib - Cant punch or kick

Bears man, nobody paying attention......?

3Og1sHq.gif

Well yeah, but I usually interpret the phrase "fan favorite" to mean widely liked. GSP was a fan favorite. Sure he had plenty of detractors but which dominant champ doesn't? My point is that it's really not fair to claim that Khabib won't be a marketing disaster as champion simply because he's well-known amongst more informed, niche circles.

"UFC 200: Watch Snarky Russian Guy Hug Opponent's Back for 25 Minutes!"

Everybody loves a winner. Just let the UFC hype machine do It's thing with Khabib and he will be a superstar. Let's say he defeats Pettis, then you have a 23-0 champ from Europe with a badass highlight reel in a division full of exciting killers. I can't see how that is a nightmare for the UFC.

Everybody loves a winner. Just let the UFC hype machine do It's thing with Khabib and he will be a superstar. Let's say he defeats Pettis, then you have a 23-0 champ from Europe with a badass highlight reel in a division full of exciting killers. I can't see how that is a nightmare for the UFC.
Badass highlight reel?

I think we are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Badass highlight reel?

I think we are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Slams, flying knees and wild looping hooks! Everything a good highlight reel needs! :wink:

haha sure, we all enjoy different things!

It's such like Pettis to say Khabib has amateur striking, think about that, everybody had amateur striking compared to him! It's like Woods telling a normal person they have an amateur putt game.

Dagestan is Asia.

Pettis had better hope for Khabib to gas, otherwise its going to be a long frustrating night for the (ex)champ.

If this leg rider wins a ufc belt I will personally fly to his hometown in Dagestan or where every hes from and run around it naked

Since no one wants to see you naked, and you obviously has some serious issues with spelling and grammar, how about you simply go to school?

He's a dynamic grappler, unreal pressure, haven't seen much else from him yet though.

Khabib has great potential, but if he fought Pettis now, that would derail him and expose him. He should fight a few other top 15's first, and slowly develop his missing pieces. I think he has all the tools to be something fierce in the next few years, maybe even a GOAT or future champ. But that won't be for a few years.

i'm more entertained by khabib's style than pettis's

How is this possible? Pettis is one of the top 5 most exciting fighters in mma right now because he routinely finishes top guys on the feet and on the ground, please do explain what Khabib does that is more entertaining than Pettis :rolleyes:

Back