Khabib can beat Colby or Usman

Khabib could not defeat the top welterweights, that's why he fights at lightweight where he is the GOAT and that's perfectly fine. Overall Khabib is like top 5 GOAT.

Khabib was absolutely not rocked by Al, the fuck are you talking about? did you even watched the fight? or at least knows what "rocked" means?

Did you? Al rocked him a few times. He didn't follow up and Khabib was very quick to recover.

<{walkerwhut}>

Usman would piecemeal Khabib, imo. I think Khabib vs Colby would be very close, it comes down to who gets their game going first, and I am a believer in Khabib. I think he will lose in a Sea Level Cain situation and people will look back and discredit his entire record (then again, many already do).

? So you are saying that Khabib's wrestling and gastank are better than Covingtons?

lol...

Khabib has paths to victory against covington but wrestling is definitely not one of them. Not to mention Covington current has a size advantage and an impressive gas tank.

And this is coming from someone that is a fan of Khabib and can't stand Covington.

Not to mention Covington has a 2" reach advantage and is an inch taller.

I think Khabib would get his game on first. He's shown time and time again he can overcome adversities and wrecks people like Cain. I don't think a few inches of reach would save Colby. Colby is a really good fighter (not a GOAT) and would certainly bring a Hendricks to Khabib's GSP, but I think Khabib would pull through and finish him.

I don't think Colby or Usman are better than Khabib anywhere. Colby isn't bigger than Khabib- one inch height advantage and doesn't look extremely cut at 170 like Khabib does at 155. Usman is worse everywhere, the only thing he has is a size advantage. I'm not convinced Usman is stronger.
Technique wise, Khabib LOLstomps both them. If Khabib beats Tony, then GSP, and then beats Colby or Usman(whoever is champ) he'd literally become the undisputed GOAT and I'm a Jon Jones fanboy.
Do you think he'll ever fight at WW?
*Can't

kabob is terrified of a challenge.

he will retire before he tests himself at 170.

he cannot hump guys his own size. he will get slapped silly.

colin, pettis, fighter kevin lee, masvidal, cowboy, nate all have more balls than kabob will ever have.

if he is so great why is he talking about fighting Floyd instead of Colby, usman, Woodley?

kabobs a duck

Would be a very close fight against both. But Kabib looses both. Probs.

But if money was crazy high, which wont happen in this life, Khabib would try though.

Khabib if goes undefeted will box w Mayweather for that kind of money.

If Khabib was paid $20 million he MIGHT agree to fight those guys at a catchweight of 157 lbs.

Khabib doesn't have the cardio or size to deal with either one of them.

No way. Khabib has made a living killing himself to cut weight to dominate scrawny LW strikers. Usman and Colby would without a doubt ragdoll him. His only path to victory would have to be avoiding the grappling and catching them with a sloppy overhand right

Khabib is very strong, my guess is he would put up a good fight.

His technic is not in question.

More questions than answers...

There is a reason habubo starves himself to stay down there lol

Reason could be money.

Many people would like to see him in WW.

If he looses one fight, his salary drops multifold.

I don't think Colby or Usman are better than Khabib anywhere. Colby isn't bigger than Khabib- one inch height advantage and doesn't look extremely cut at 170 like Khabib does at 155. Usman is worse everywhere, the only thing he has is a size advantage. I'm not convinced Usman is stronger.
Technique wise, Khabib LOLstomps both them. If Khabib beats Tony, then GSP, and then beats Colby or Usman(whoever is champ) he'd literally become the undisputed GOAT and I'm a Jon Jones fanboy.
Do you think he'll ever fight at WW?
pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Colby or Usman by whatever they want

Back