Khabib can beat Colby or Usman

Well Kebab clearly doesn't think so & neither do many knowledgeable fans. At 170 he loses his size & strength advantage and without that he's nowhere near as effective. Covington would outwork him and usman would overpower him.

Khabib and Usman wouldn't fight, they are friends.

Nobody needs to beat GSP to prove anything right now. It's a good $$$ fight and win on the resume but it isn't the best possible win. Tony is worth much more and Gate-chi is worth as much. GSP was only a good win for fucking Michael Bisping who had no business up there defending against PED-less Henderson and retired GSP. Might as well have Khabib defend againt fucking Sean Sherk to "prove" something.

I agree with everything else tho. People overrate size advantage.

Khabib pushes for the GSP fight because Abdulmanap has always wanted it. He says so here in a 209 Embedded video, this is well before there was any serious talk of Khabib vs GSP. Just after 6:40:

Last edited:
colby will get ragdolled and even if colby takes khabib down hes getting submitted from the bottom

? So you are saying that Khabib's wrestling and gastank are better than Covingtons?

lol...

Khabib has paths to victory against covington but wrestling is definitely not one of them. Not to mention Covington current has a size advantage and an impressive gas tank.

And this is coming from someone that is a fan of Khabib and can't stand Covington.

Not to mention Covington has a 2" reach advantage and is an inch taller.

how much will your opinion change if colby beats Usman? they are so similar i don't how he could beat one, but no way could he beat Usman. neither are finishers, just high pace and grind.

My opinion will change. I just don’t see that happening. I think Usman is a bigger better version of Colby. IMO he’s better than Colby in every facet. I guess we will see Saturday.

I think Khabib would dominate Colby, but it would be his biggest challenge.

I think Usman's too big and too much pressure, also a fantastic power striker and Khabib was rocked by Al.
Khabib was absolutely not rocked by Al, the fuck are you talking about? did you even watched the fight? or at least knows what "rocked" means?

<{walkerwhut}>

Nope. Usman too big for Khabbage.
Colby beats Khabbage too, but would be a fun fight to watch.

Colby maybe.. RDA had some success in the grappling exchanges and Colby overall struggled to take him down, which makes me believe Khabib could do the same and more..

Usman, HELL NO.

I say this as a established Khabib nuthugger.
We will find out on Saturday.

I can beat Velasquez. Under the right circumstances.

Khabib disagrees and so do I. He won't fight either of them or at 170.

Khabib wont even make it to the Octagon against Tony Ferguson

upload_2019-12-12_10-58-26-png.691735

You post just like a casual mma fan...

Colby yes, Khabib is better everywhere and is not much smaller, but Usman i don't think so.

Nobody NOBODY knows how khabib translates to 170. I've heard he weighs enough to fight at 170 but we're talking fighting the champ and top contenders.

Vegas has a prop of him being a 4-1 favorite over GSP and that does carry water with me. Flip side of coin, the size of champ and others could beat bhibster rather easily and I wouldn't be shocked.

Again, enough pros and cons on both sides of arguement where no one knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back