Khabib can beat Colby or Usman

CasualMMAfanSince2010

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Colby or Usman are better than Khabib anywhere. Colby isn't bigger than Khabib- one inch height advantage and doesn't look extremely cut at 170 like Khabib does at 155. Usman is worse everywhere, the only thing he has is a size advantage. I'm not convinced Usman is stronger.
Technique wise, Khabib LOLstomps both them. If Khabib beats Tony, then GSP, and then beats Colby or Usman(whoever is champ) he'd literally become the undisputed GOAT and I'm a Jon Jones fanboy.
Do you think he'll ever fight at WW?

LMFAO Covington would absolutely beat the shit out of Khabib. He'd tire him out by the 3rd round with his constant pressure and cardio. Embarrassing Khabib

Maybe he should challenge the winner of WW title bout and attempt to be a double-champ. <Eek2.0>

It’s not unprecedented, you know, Penn had no issues being LW and moving up to fight. ;)

Colby maybe.. RDA had some success in the grappling exchanges and Colby overall struggled to take him down, which makes me believe Khabib could do the same and more..

Usman, HELL NO.

I say this as a established Khabib nuthugger.

If he could then he would, instead he repeatedly kills himself to make 155.

LMFAO Covington would absolutely beat the shit out of Khabib. He'd tire him out by the 3rd round with his constant pressure and cardio. Embarrassing Khabib
Colby's grappling didn't look nearly as impressive as Khabib's against RDA

When has Khabib ever backed up against an opponent? Also when has Khabib ever showed bad cardio? Colby got taken down by RDA. Khabib's grappling is way better, and Khabib has quicker hands. He managed to drop conor, colby couldn't drop a fly.

Maybe Colby, but that is even unlikely. He stands almost no chance against Usman.

Think they would make the 165 division for Khabib to Money Fight St. Pierre before he would challenge Usman or Covington...

Good luck dealing with a 10” reach disadvantage against usman

Maybe Colby, but that is even unlikely. He stands almost no chance against Usman.

that insane reach will always be a problem, especially striking. What's interesting is both colby and usman use the cage to take people down like Khabib does. I think we're assuming Khabib won't look bigger at 170. He might actually bulk up a bit. I don't think he'll just "not cut weight" like conor did at 170. If he does it properly he won't be physically weaker than Usman. Khabib said he only has a few fights left before he retires so why not try to retire champ champ?

Khabib would rather be hospitalized weight cutting than to fight welter weight...he knows his place

Nobody needs to beat GSP to prove anything right now. It's a good $$$ fight and win on the resume but it isn't the best possible win. Tony is worth much more and Gate-chi is worth as much. GSP was only a good win for fucking Michael Bisping who had no business up there defending against PED-less Henderson and retired GSP. Might as well have Khabib defend againt fucking Sean Sherk to "prove" something.

I agree with everything else tho. People overrate size advantage.

how much will your opinion change if colby beats Usman? they are so similar i don't how he could beat one, but no way could he beat Usman. neither are finishers, just high pace and grind.

colby will get ragdolled and even if colby takes khabib down hes getting submitted from the bottom

I think Khabib would dominate Colby, but it would be his biggest challenge.

I think Usman's too big and too much pressure, also a fantastic power striker and Khabib was rocked by Al.

Leon Scott obliterates, outwrestles and bullies Nurmagomedov, let alone these two.

Both would destroy Khabib. They’re too much man for him. Why do you think he’s fighting at 155 against strikers? Because those are fights than he can win. He’s not retarded

Back