Khabib calls out Conor's rape case

Khabib is a bad muslim all around, he is calling this man a rapist but I don't believe there were 4 male witnesses to attest such a thing?
There were certainly more than 4 male witnesses to the bathtub situation.

Conor can accuse him of PED.. so why can't he accuse him of rape?
Would you rather be personally accused to taking a drug or being labelled a rapist?

Good point. Ungreatful motherfukker, betraying a woman like that.

Dana seeing all this
<31>
I was under the impression it was his "dream" match to make, this and Floyd rematch, i guess he is trying to cashout on Conor while the iron is still warm, considering he lost both fights pretty convincingly it isnt like the people are going to pay again to see them.

Conor might be, but Kebab doesn't have a problem being friendly with Mike Tyson who is a convicted rapist...
The entire UFC and most posters on here are cool with Tyson . I personally think he's an overrated POS but that doesn't seem to be the general consensus. And nobody from Dagestan is going to not at least pretend to respect Kadyrov if they wanna stay living.

First poor Khabib's wife, now poor Clodagh's mom. Those two innocent bystanders have gotten it worse in these exchanges than Conor or Khabib.

<{CMPALM}>

His hero is a convicted rapist.....

DaOt_9sUwAApK5b.jpg

5bhi.gif
Conor doesn’t have the balls to say that I bet LMAO

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That only applies to official legal jargon. Like freedom of speech can’t get you arrested but it sure can get the shit beat out of you.

Khabib is a bad muslim all around, he is calling this man a rapist but I don't believe there were 4 male witnesses to attest such a thing?

This is a common misconception. The 4 male witness thing, is used in Adultery or Forbidden sex, such as homosexual intercourse. Rape in Islamic Law doesn’t require such a thing and isn’t true.

This is how Conor trying to sell the rematch? More family attacks? I said this a long time ago this shit.. tupac and biggie shit im starting to get nervous. Conor has now attacked his father, his friends, his religion, culture and his wife. I will not be surprised if a pissed off Muslim kills Conor someday. Nor will I give a shit.

His hero is a convicted rapist.....

DaOt_9sUwAApK5b.jpg

5bhi.gif

I’m willing to bet that there are more pictures of Conor and Tyson together than there are Khabib and Tyson. Who’s hero is a rapist, yours or Conor’s?

600D7CE2-E702-4716-B223-63CD77101164.jpeg 6B2A9EFA-716E-47CE-ACDE-B6E38D88502A.jpeg

Last edited:
A few points to reflect on...

1) as of today Conor is not a rapist and whilst he might be found to be one in the future, at present that is not true nor a joke like the "towel" but rather a serious defamation and slander for which Khabib could be sued for

2) Conor is not cheating on his wife as he and Dee are not married and only they know what kind of relationship "agreements" they have

3) both these guys are tremendously stupid in their conduct, as well as having inept management unable to control them ... it is all totally embarrassing for MMA and combat sports in general, as two of the biggest stars portray a woeful image which is about as far from any "martial spirit" or "warrior ethics" as you can get IMO.

Shameful.

Back