Khabib calls out Conor's rape case

Khabib is my favorite fighter, but i don't like this response. Mcgregor is not a proven rapist.

Connor needs to double down. Mention the muslim rape gangs in Rotterdam, ya know people actually convicted. Connor is innocent for now. But that could change

What has that to do with Khabib? It's like Khabib mentioning the Irish famine out of the blue, how the mind of some of you people works is beyond me.

I heard the men coming from the middle east to places like Sweden and Germany were shocked that a woman could say no to sex even while married.

So because a religion allows it, is it not called rape?

Of course this doesn't rang true for all Muslim men.

Connor needs to double down. Mention the muslim rape gangs in Rotterdam, ya know people actually convicted. Connor is innocent for now. But that could change
That would be considered raycyst and islamaphobic.

Predictably genius response from the caveman.

Screen_Shot_2019_02_06_at_8.01.22_AM.0.png

They need to calm the fuck down before someone ends up dead.

What the hell has that got to do with khabib?

That's like khabib talking about the IRA or some shit.

Conor has actually been arrested and under investigation for rape.

I wonder how Poirier and Max are feeling right now <6>

Yeah, this entire vendetta will not end well...

What has that to do with Khabib? It's like Khabib mentioning the Irish famine out of the blue, how the mind of some of you people works is beyond me.

My friend, the Irish famine happened in the 1800's.

The person you commented to was talking about something a little bit more recent.

edit
I got yo u before you edited. hahaha

Fucking kek.

You're a rapist, you rapist!

Khabib has CTE at age 23

What the hell has that got to do with khabib?

That's like khabib talking about the IRA or some shit.

Conor has actually been arrested and under investigation for rape.

We can probably guess the people he follows on social media and those who are like minded to him.

Reminder that Conor McGregor was on welfare, while his girlfriend was working to support him. That's right, Conor, a physically fit, healthy man, was on welfare, leeching of the Irish state, leeching of the entire EU as a matter of fact. His girlfriend had to support him while he was playing the Xbox. Look up Conor's awkward response when Alvarez brought this up, he couldn't muster up the balls to reply.

Yet still, Conor, the ungrateful bum, decided to cheat on this woman with half of Dublin. What a traitor. I feel bad for his girlfriend. While he is sniffing coke in Miami, she is raising the kids. His kids are being raised without a father.

Back