Khabib calls out Conor's rape case

Because Conor fucking McGregor, the vulgar sexual abuser, the misogyne, the drug user, the proven cheater on the mother of his son and who fathered another illegitimate son...Is the person with the moral high ground to attack a religious group?

Let a man like Sam Harris or Douglas Murray talk about Islam, and debate Islam like high IQ philosophers would.
All Conor did was insult a man's wife. You can paint it any way you want, try to pass Conor as a moral critic of Islam, but at the end of the day this is patently false. Khabib treats women better than Conor the abuser/cheater does. Dee Devlin would deserve a husband like Khabib, instead she was treated like a used whore, discarded and humiliated. Where is your critic of that?

I never said he was.

No that’s where I suggest you get yours from dummy, not where I get mine from. Seeing as how you lack reading comprehension I figured some videos would be better for you.

Now bow down and kiss my feet
You said it's true and you gave youtube as your source. That shows how much of an idiot you are, taking your education and news from youtube. I gave you wiki because obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

Now bow down and kiss my ass.

You said it's true and you gave youtube as your source. That shows how much of an idiot you are, taking your education and news from youtube. I gave you wiki because obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

Now bow down and kiss my ass.

You gave me wiki because "I don't know what I'm talking about" so you're applying wiki does. Interesting

Well in that case to quote wikipedia....

The status of women in classical Islamic law compared favorably to their status under laws of other contemporaneous cultures such those of pre-modern Europe, both in terms of financial independence and access to divorce, but the situation is different if it is evaluated against modern conceptions.[274] Furthermore, slave women were not granted the same legal rights. Sharia recognizes the basic inequality between master and women slave, between free women and slave women, between believers and non-believers, as well as their unequal rights.[275][276][277][278] Sharia authorized the institution of slavery, using the words abd (slave) and the phrase ma malakat aymanukum ("that which your right hand owns") to refer to women slaves, seized as captives of war.[275][279] Under classical Islamic law, Muslim men could have sexual relations with female captives and slaves without her consent.[280][281]

"Slave women under sharia did not have a right to own property, right to free movement or right to consent.[282][283] Sharia, in Islam's history, provided religious foundation for enslaving non-Muslim women (and men), as well as encouraged slave's manumission. However, manumission required that the non-Muslim slave first convert to Islam.[284][285] Non-Muslim slave women who bore children to their Muslim masters became legally free upon her master's death, and her children were presumed to be Muslims as their father, in Africa,[284] and elsewhere.[286]"

Lets also take a look at this wonderful religion being practiced via youtube shall we....

Now give your underage daughter to Mohammad you nitwit.

LpwCDbs.png

Fully expect some people to claim it wasn't a threat, just advice but lets be real, its pretty thinly veiled.
58838a21e172b5a60951efce06d552369c9d861f474fc9728615c2be95a36998.jpg[

Gee, you didn't half poor 8 litres of mayonnaise on your post.
I find it interesting that you're condemning Khabib for his response (which the intent is not clear), but okay with Conor racially abusing someones wife!
Speaks my to me about your moral compass than the supposed thoughts of Khabib.

Gee, you didn't half poor 8 litres of mayonnaise on your post.
I find it interesting that you're condemning Khabib for his response (which the intent is not clear), but okay with Conor racially abusing someones wife!
Speaks my to me about your moral compass than the supposed thoughts of Khabib.
The intent is clear if you have a brain.

Back