Khabib Betting Favorite Over McGregor For UFC 229 Title Fight

Id bet on Conor but the 100m in his bank account scares me. With that kind of money you're training as hard and youre not hungry.

Put your money where your mouth is, bet the house on Conor and post slips.

I'm one of the biggest Conor dickriders here but it's just empty posturing on my part in reality I am very insecure about this fight and wouldn't bet a penny on either guy, and that has nothing to do with me being broke.

You should be. Everyone seems to thing all it takes is 1 punch when in reality that's only happened once and since Khabib has walked through MJ's best punch, a Barbosa headkick and everyother strike he's ever been hit with though always possible the more likely senerio is he gets his 1st round TD and proceeds to pour on the pressure and punishment.

Let's be honest, whenever someone puts heavy pressure and starts hitting Conor he always seems to "gas" so even if he survives the beating he will take as soon as the fight hits the ground in the first how much do you think he'll have left in the tank to start the 2nd?

I typically do not bet on one single fight, I bet on parlays. I have lost more than I have won, but I have won some parlays along the way. This fight will be parlayed on a few wagers with Khabib as a pic and with Conor as a pic. I do think Khabib will win, something tells me Conor won't be prepared for Khabib's pressure. I have been wrong before.

+160. That means you win $160 for every $100 you bet on conor if he wins.

Easy Money.

Get in early before the casual nuthuggers pile in and ruin the line.

Khabib has no chance against Conors left. Khabib is going to hug him for as long as he can before he gets ktfo.

conor has no chance when on his back looking at the roof.

betting khabib is the easy money.

I'm one of the biggest Conor dickriders here but it's just empty posturing on my part in reality I am very insecure about this fight and wouldn't bet a penny on either guy, and that has nothing to do with me being broke.

<{clintugh}>

Khabib should rightfully be the favorite since he's undefeated, probably has never lost a round his whole career, and is strongest in the area where McGregor is at his weakest (granted, I know that goes the other way around, too.)

Regardless, I see Conor is winning and to be honest I'm disappointed the odds aren't even bigger than they are. Easy money for me either way.

oddshecker has khabib drifting, mcgregor shortening.. they will both be pretty much even soon enough

upload_2018-8-4_15-4-15.png

but thats uk.. irish money should see mcgregor as a pretty heavy favourite over here

I’ve taken about a four year break from Gambling.

If Khabib is at even money or the underdog I’m going to try to put about $500 on him.

Back