Khabib Betting Favorite Over McGregor For UFC 229 Title Fight

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
+160. That means you win $160 for every $100 you bet on conor if he wins.

Easy Money.

Get in early before the casual nuthuggers pile in and ruin the line.

Khabib has no chance against Conors left. Khabib is going to hug him for as long as he can before he gets ktfo.

Easy Money.

Khabib has no chance against Conors left. Khabib is going to hug him for as long as he can before he gets ktfo.

You have no money

Easy money? Lol cmon OP this fight is pretty hard to predict
Tbh.

It’s alresdy moved to +130 ok Bovada. I expect Conor to be the betting favorite, or both fighters slightly - money a week or two before the fight.

Do u know anything about betting? +160 isn’t even bad. Anything in the 100’s is basically a toss up. It’s also affected by betting trends so it will change non stop until the fight happens. Don’t see why this is a laughable line...

Pretty sure Conor is going to knock Khabib out. Much as I hate to say it

on one hand, khabib eats shots.

on the other hand, khabibs style is conors kryptonite..

i just don't know. Definitely buying this ppv

Easy Money.

Put your money where your mouth is, bet the house on Conor and post slips.

I'm one of the biggest Conor dickriders here but it's just empty posturing on my part in reality I am very insecure about this fight and wouldn't bet a penny on either guy, and that has nothing to do with me being broke.

38212487_1647677708692983_6843592733303504896_n.jpg
upload_2018-8-4_0-47-15.png
Easy money for Khabib. Conor is done in 2 rounds.

I’ll wait for the Conor fans to shift it in his favor then bet the house on khabib

Good lookin out, Conor by TKO in the second.

Conors left is like a laser beam. Theres no way he loses unless he slips and knocks himself out on the way to the cage.

VYyRsyN.gif

Lol, this is such a noob post. Khabib should be the favorite. The casuals will end up making Conor the favorite with bad bets at some point, and experts are going to end up making some money when they wait to bet on Khabib at that point.

It's pretty damn sad when you don't see the stupid flaw in your post when the experts set Khabib as the favorite, and you're worried about casuals setting the line in Conor's favor.

I doubt Conor's been idle this whole time like people like to make-believe. Dude has probably been training his ass off. Khabib's in for a rough night. Conor's going to send him back to the eastern bloc in a body bag.

Back