Khabib better not return while Mr Charles is the champ

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cuz watching this guy clown Meat heads like that via striking something Khabib could never do and almost lost his leg vs the same fighter, i cant even imagine the beating Khabib would take from Charles assuming both of them make weight.

I cant see Khabib winning even 1% on the feet, and the ground game would be amazing to watch. This is one bad fight for Khabib, he better wait to return when a lesser fighter is the champ like how Khabib waited until prime Tony was out of the picture.

lol i must of made one of the mods butthurt they merging all my threads and moving them yikes. How is this a fantasy match up thread when both guys r in the UFC, Khabib is still under UFC contract and the other is the UFC champ... some Khabib mods out here lel

Would be RDA ragdoll and Gnp. Khabib would gnp him into oblivion. According to many khabib has world class BJJ , Renzo confirmed this saying it’s almost impossible to sub him in mma. The best Pure BJJ guy would need hours to try to sub him and this is him not being allowed to hit you. His wrestling is the best with his judo/sambo style trips and throws. Olivera BJJ does not work on Khabib, Makhachev, dairush. Those three have equal if not better pure grappling skills. Khabib is that grandmaster.

Would be RDA ragdoll and Gnp. Khabib would gnp him into oblivion. According to many khabib has world class BJJ , Renzo confirmed this saying it’s almost impossible to sub him in mma. The best Pure BJJ guy would need hours to try to sub him and this is him not being allowed to hit you. His wrestling is the best with his judo/sambo style trips and throws. Olivera BJJ does not work on Khabib, Makhachev, dairush. Those three have equal if not better pure grappling skills. Khabib is that grandmaster.
i feel like to compare Charles bjj to Khabibs is not fair at all, one has the most submissions in the entire UFC and the other is not even close, i get it, Khabib has good wrestling, but its not like he has fought pure bjj guys either.

I think if you compare khabib's wrestling he clearly wins, if you compare both of their BJJ i think Charles is better, maybe not by a mile, but better nonetheless, but when it comes to striking, Charles is like miles and miles above, as well as the power department, i think thats one major category people dont bring up... Charles is hurting guys that other top tier strikers in the division struggling with, so for all we know pure strength to defend some of those shots from Khabib might be exactly the formula needed to keep the fight standing long enough to do your damage to someone who has very marginal striking skills.

At some point if two guys have similar tier of BJJ the stronger guy will edge it out almost all the time. Khabib is very strong and would most likely smesh Charles, though there is a chance Charles wins since he's dangerous everywhere

lol i must of made one of the mods butthurt they merging all my threads and moving them yikes. How is this a fantasy match up thread when both guys r in the UFC, Khabib is still under UFC contract and the other is the UFC champ... some Khabib mods out here lel
Perhaps it's a shit thread and no one gives a flying shit? Khabib is retired, fucking get over it.
Seriously the salty fuckers in here just gets unbearable

Perhaps it's a shit thread and no one gives a flying shit? Khabib is retired, fucking get over it.
Seriously the salty fuckers in here just gets unbearable
Talk about SALTY bahahahahahahaha the butthurt is unbearable

Cuz watching this guy clown Meat heads like that via striking something Khabib could never do and almost lost his leg vs the same fighter, i cant even imagine the beating Khabib would take from Charles assuming both of them make weight.

I cant see Khabib winning even 1% on the feet, and the ground game would be amazing to watch. This is one bad fight for Khabib, he better wait to return when a lesser fighter is the champ like how Khabib waited until prime Tony was out of the picture.
not interested in this fantasy match-up anymore

Back