News Khabib best buddy in the news again

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.thedailybeast.com/activ...ies-kill-lgbt-family-members-also-pay-ransoms

President Vladimir Putin has granted Kadyrov unlimited power. There is almost nobody in the republic, which has a population of 1.3 million, who is willing to give shelter to LGBT Chechens. Local human rights defenders face arrest, arson and murder.

Kadyrov has gone wild and it seems Putin cannot control him at all,” Gudkov told The Daily Beast. “Russia is not a sharia country but a democracy, where Chechen nationals have the same constitutional rights as everybody else. It is Putin who should protect their rights.”

The torture and murders of gay men and women have not stopped in the two years following the first crackdown.

Kadyrov's government consider gay people perverts who have no right to live; my family renounced me, I had to escape from the republic to survive.”

The situation facing LGBT Chechens is getting worse. “This time we hear more about torture of women, and police raping both gay men and women with police clubs,” Metisova said.

RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif

imagine being that triggered with a man that you make countless khabib threads per week

"police raping both gay men and women with police clubs"

<JerryWWF>

If they don't want them in their republic fine just allow them to leave but killing them, wtf. Just let them live their homosexual desires in Moscow or elsewhere, don't go around killing them for their :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry.

Tony is the type of guy who would start his session with deadlift and end up with warm up exercices

I love when people talk about Kadyrov as Khabib's buddy, as if Khabib has a choice. The guy a psychotic dictator who runs the place where khabib, his family and his friends all live. You don't say no to him, buddeh.

This has nothing to do with this thread but when i see this gif i just like.

Oh trust me, this has everything to do with the thread, D1 is still not over his man crush getting mauled

When they rematch Conor is going overwhelm Khabib by implementing his movement leaving him flat on his back and unconscious while he bounces his head off the canvas

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddeh

Back