Khabib attacks hip hop in da Dag

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people engaging in hyperbole and crying/whining about the tone and content of his comment.

Lots and lots of sensitive snowflakes who can't handle a traditional person giving a straightforward and unapologetic comment against something modern that he feels is a negative influence.
Kind of sounds like you just don’t want them sharing their opinions.

first off, I never said he couldn't express his opinion... I said his opinion sucks.

and yeh pretty sure there no boxing in the koran. its no diff a carreer than making music. no one questions his faith cuz hes a fighter so for him to attack a musician is lame,
Sorry but it flat out seems you just don't know anything about the topic you're posting on. Combat sports is a part of that culture (Dagestan). Which is why the only thing Makhachkala has more than mountains are wrestling Olympians. So when you try to obscure the obvious fact that fighting is part of his national character and imply that him talking about fighting makes him a "hypocrite" you're being deceitful at worst, but more likely just don't know.

His religion says nothing about 25 year old MMA obviously, just like every other religion scripture invented centuries ago. That means nothing. And I'll simplify the part about complaining. He is complaining about something in his own culture. If he is right or wrong, he is talking about his own shit. You are offended about someone offended about something half way across the planet that will never impact your life.

The problem shown in this thread is that everyone who is doing the 2nd form of complaining is dense to the idea of sovereignty (people can voice an opinion about their own culture regardless of how you feel about it over in your suburb on the other side of the planet). At the SAME time many of the posters in this thread doing the 2nd form of complaining are PROJECTING their own tendency onto the person they are attacking (Khabib this time) and attack the person THEY are attacking for trying to impose their values on others. It is silly.

The guys are polar opposites. Both extreme in their own way. Balance lies in the middle. They're both fucking nuts.

I don’t agree but he’s free to express his opinion...as ppl are free to respond to it.

He’s a devote religious person. I expect nothing less than blind hypocrisy as “belief” makes being unbias nearly impossible.

I think you guys are being too sensitive. But this is the age we live in. Respectfully disagree that he is a dirt bag for something so trivial.
Could just be you are a dirtbag as well. It's far from trivial. I have no problem putting people to work for that few dollars. Humiliating them for sport is what a piece of scum would do. Not suprised so many here seem to have no problem with it. Sherdog seems to have more trash than the average message board. Only Youtube and Stormfront are worse.

Liberals still think they get to tell people how to run their countries? Shocking.

Could just be you are a dirtbag as well. It's far from trivial. I have no problem putting people to work for that few dollars. Humiliating them for sport is what a piece of scum would do. Not suprised so many here seem to have no problem with it. Sherdog seems to have more trash than the average message board. Only Youtube and Stormfront are worse.
Aww the mention of Stormfront, never heard of that shit until a lib said it. Humiliating them for sport? Do you ever read back the weak ass bullshit you post? Stay fragile sweetie.

hip hop music is more likely to make you less intelligent than the other way around.
I actually read a study that showed many rappers are gifted in the language department and FAR from stupid. However, i'm sure people like you only tout statistics that agree with your already biased position. Furthermore, I would tread very lightly on talking about lack of intelligence. Most of the posters here are flat out basic. If not stupid, altogether. Sherdog at this point, is pretty much a low key haven for right wingers to whine, about how everyone else is supposedly a whiner.

To be fair rap is complete garbage. It's the reality shows of music.

I actually read a study that showed many rappers are gifted in the language department and FAR from stupid. However, i'm sure people like you only tout statistics that agree with your already biased position. Furthermore, I would tread very lightly on talking about lack of intelligence. Most of the posters here are flat out basic. If not stupid, altogether. Sherdog at this point, is pretty much a low key haven for right wingers to whine, about how everyone else is supposedly a whiner.
God you are a pretentious twat, im sure this is not the first time your highly evolved intellectual self has been called that either, or far worse. Bitter at the world because you suck at life. You read a study upload_2018-8-17_11-28-32.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back