News Khabib and Masvidal on the Nielsen list of 50 most marketable athletes; ranked above Joshua and Fury

Izzy might be on there the next time, unless his desire to violate semi-concious and defenseless brazilian men, with cum and penetration becomes an issue

Last edited:
That's all fair and nice but this is a list about marketability. You can't tell me he's not the most marketable ufc fighter there. He's up there with the big boys of major pro sports. I don't like him, but can't deny that.
Read my post above
His Social Media numbers were probably lacking. Too much fake bots lol

I posted the criteria they looked at:
- Relevance
- Reach
- Return
- Resonance

So conrat is found lacking in all four :D

Surprising that Fury isn't more popular, not shocked by Joshua though, guy wouldn't even be considered a C level celeb in the US.

Read my post above
His Social Media numbers were probably lacking. Too much fake bots lol

I posted the criteria they looked at:
- Relevance
- Reach
- Return
- Resonance

So conrat is found lacking in all four :D
I read that. I'm not sure I understand it , but alright lol. I'll go with it I guess.

The question is how many of those 22m live in countries where ppv is a thing?
How many live in countries with state television that buys the right to broadcast?

PPV is soon done
WWE already dumped it

It's all about licensing.
Ppv was good for in the Dark Ages of the UFC when networks weren't willing to broadcast it.

EhVuj3VXYAMegGR.jpeg.jpg

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Khabib being ahead of those guys doesn't surprise me at all, their PPV numbers can't touch what Conor and Khabib did. Masvidal surprised me a bit, guess I underestimated the prestige of the BMF title.

Terrible list almost half the list are fukin women nobody heard about

It should be all men

LeBron should be number 1. Those soccer players have zero presence in America, and yes, that's a big deal.

Good for Jorge though, dude has really turned his career around, they deserve it.

It makes sense.

Joshua has lost a lot of fans in the UK in the last year.

First people felt like he was ducking Fury/Wilder then the BLM stuff turnt a lot of people off of him. Im not really suprised
And his glove cheating scandal

LeBron should be number 1. Those soccer players have zero presence in America, and yes, that's a big deal.

Good for Jorge though, dude has really turned his career around, they deserve it.

Ronaldo is the number 1 followed human being, not just sportsperson on the planet and you think hes not marketable?

Football is also the most popular game on the planet.

Newsflash, there's a world outside America.

A 12 year old beat fury and AJ. She does skateboarding. That's all you need to know about this list

What does Masvidal actually provide though? He's not a champ, his record isn't spectacular, he's just a fighter. I understand being a fan, but I don't understand how he's a superstar.

What was that again? Havent heard that
He wore his glove about halfway up his hand so when he hit he was hitting with straight knuckles. It’s why his glove appears to just flop around and slap people. He’s really hitting with his knuckle that looks like his palm. He was caught on camera for the same infraction years ago by a ref in the ring. There’s indisputable evidence.

That list makes no sense, in what universe is Bianca Andreescu, whoever the fuck she is, more marketable than everyone in the NFL and 99% of the NBA?

Bianca Andreescu is a Canadian tennis player who's currently one of the top ranked players in the world. She won the US Open last year.

This is an international list.

You might not know or care who she is, but she's a household name here in Canada is a popular in other countries where tennis is a big sport.

People have yet to realize how H U G E Khabib has become.

Instagram followers:

Khabib: 22 Million
Conor: 37 Million

Just shows that a greater portion of Conor fans use social media. Likely a younger crowd.

Back